Posting a message to the forum will remove the above advertisement
  1. Checkout our Plumbers Insurance area - heavily discounted Public Liability Insurance and Van Insurance specifically designed for plumbers.

Discuss Identify bath panel in the Bathrooms, Showers and Wetrooms area at UKPlumbersForums.co.uk.

1. hENRYDAC

hENRYDAC Henrydac

Can anyone point me in the right direction to find a replacement panel for this bath? It is 533mm deep and 1700 long. A standard P shape will not fit.

IMG_20180626_122248340.jpg

IMG_20180626_122259774.jpg

2. Harvest Fields

Harvest Fields Trusted Plumber GSR

You have probably checked already but are there any markings on the bath behind the panel to say what make of bath it is?

3. hENRYDAC

hENRYDAC Henrydac

No marks and customer knows not from whence it came.

4. rpm

rpm Trusted Plumber

If it is cracked or damaged then past suggestions has been local car bodyshop to repair and brace it from behind.

5. quality

quality Plumber GSR

looks like it has yellowed with age probably, but I am not a bathroom boffin but mine did the same in my own house

6. hENRYDAC

hENRYDAC Henrydac

Thanks for your responses. Yes it has yellowed. unfortunately, not seen in the photos, is the fact that the other end of the panel has been cut back, such that it will not conceal what it should.

7. turnpin

turnpin Trusted Plumber

If there's a basin or toilet in the same room check for make or marks to identify it may have come as a suite....regards Turnpin:)

• Like Like x 1