Search the forum,
  • Thread starter Billy Bob Bob
  • Start date
  • Replies 40
  • Views 11K

Discuss in ho****er? in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
B

Billy Bob Bob

noticed the word ho****er appearing as ho***er recently why? swear filter kicking in for some strange reason?:76:

as in dhw with out the domestic part it wont let me write it ho****er try it like this hot water

i never was any good at countdown , good on the numbers but am glad you told me what it was

Yeah, I've got to say I noticed this yonks ago and always thought it was weird. ****cakes. Does that work?

Just checked....no it doesn't so it is the T word that stops it. How funny. I never noticed the T word in hot water until now. Some of you just have a one track mind obviously!!!

Last edited:
There is a guy on another forum I got on called handcock,it gets changed to handrooster
so every time you mention him,it would appear as hanrooster

Last edited by a moderator:
It's probably the only time the dyslexic get the upper hand in slanging match

There is a guy on another forum I got on called handcock,it gets changed to handrooster
so every time you mention him,it would appear as hanrooster
Please refrain from using fowl language on the forums !!

Thank you

:53:

. ****cakes. Does that work

struggling here to figure out what the first 4 letters are..... perhaps its a southern thing??? just ran through my extensive foul language vocabulary and can't find a match with cakes! can't imagine even this overzealous swear filter blocking out fish cakes lol

Man, talking bullocks with all these c***try animals . Let 's not pus**foot
haha gosh I'm such a juvenile!!!:)

Last edited by a moderator:
Ah, a man who's paid good shekles for heckles in Eccles. Reminds me of a man I met on my way to St Ives. :)

I guess you haven't been to Eccles then ;)

lol, i live 12 miles away from eccles!! they are not so much cakes as pastry wrapped rabbit:001_9898: that makes you :puke:

chorley cakes are the same!

lol, i live 12 miles away from eccles!! they are not so much cakes as pastry wrapped rabbit:001_9898: that makes you :puke:

chorley cakes are the same!

Sounds like Greggs is still providing top quality fertiliser to the masse still. :1eye:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to in ho****er? in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Hello, I am seeking some advice, I have a POTTERTON PROMAX 28 COMBI Boiler and I noticed yesterday that the water around the house is no longer warming up. The heat exchanger has been changed 6 months ago, so I do not believe it is that. Does anyone have any ideas on what it could be? Thanks
Replies
Views
Hi all I'm hoping someone can shine a light on this for me Since our stop tap on the pavement has now been filled with sand for whatever reason, we are relying on our property fitted stopcock (this is outside on our garage wall) Unfortunately turning this to the closed position only reduces...
Replies
Views
Hi all Noticed bad smell in my drain out side put my hand down and it unclogged it for now however I checked my sewer drain and after flushing my toilet a good few times nothing is going to the sewer so don't know is there a blockage or what way it works many thanks and advice would be grateful
Replies
Views
Hi, Can anyone advise as to why the cold water to my bathroom keeps airlocking? This originally happened about 12 months ago and has happened 3-4 times since. It’s an upstairs bathroom, fed from a tank in the attic. The tank is about 8 Meters away and feeds a bath, sink and toilet. The tank...
Replies
Views
The fittings below are for a mixer bar attached to a self contained shower. i.e not a wall. The attaching screws have snapped. I could get two new brackets, dismantle that existing one and start again or I could try and re attach via those screws, removing the broken ones from the plate and wall...
Replies
Views
Creating content since 2001. Untold Media.

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock