Search the forum,
  • Thread starter Billy Bob Bob
  • Start date
  • Replies 40
  • Views 11K

Discuss in ho****er? in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sounds like Greggs is still providing top quality fertiliser to the masse still. :1eye:

Im originally from lancashire greggs was first class when I was young but got one last time i was back gone down hill big time

lol i wouldn't even consider the T word as a bad word, maybe because im scottish and every sentence has the F and C word in it

That glaswegian comedian Kevin Bridges says as much when he describes the meaning of s**t. But there's only one way to interpret sh*te. Hilarious guy. I remember when I said 'bloody' as a kid would get me an earful from my mum.

kevin bridges is a legend:) only reason i watched that stand up for the week was for his parts

He's refreshing to say the least. There are a couple but we have such a frustratingly miserable-unfunny-desperate-wannabe-appear on any-crap-that's-aired bunch of comedians in this country I wanna kill myself sometimes. There should be a trades' description act against them. I really wanted to watch the Comedy Gala, and was disappointed. Everytime I went to do something I missed the good ones. :hanged:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to in ho****er? in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Suddenly my downstairs toilet stopped filling this week, I suspected a blockage in the filter or cistern itself, however after removal of everything it appears that there is no water coming in, its mains fed and no sign of leak anywhere , we have checked the isolation valve and its not faulty...
Replies
Views
M
Hello, We’ve recently moved into a fairly old, fairly big detached house (i.e. fairly draughty, but not too bad by any means) with a fairly new well maintained Worcester combi boiler. We weren’t convinced the heating was working right and then got hit with a £610 energy bill for the first 6...
Replies
Views
MartinPod81
M
Hello all. During a recent service to a Worcester Bosch Greenstar 36 cdi compact boiler within my property, a filter was removed by the plumber. (see photo). I was told it was easy enough to purchase a new one and reinstall myself. Despite a search I can't find a replica filter anywhere. Is...
Replies
Views
Hi, Over the past few months, my wife and I have noticed a constant pulsing sound throughout the house which is particularly noisy at night (this could be as a result of us noticing the sound more when there is less environmental noise). Unfortunately, it is severely disrupting our sleep, so we...
Replies
Views
D
Recently noticed a gas smell coming from my ideal classic RS50 boiler. Cadent have been out and confirmed a small leak and capped off the gas. The question I have though is that the gas smell only appears when the boiler fires up not when the pilot is burning normally. Gas smell continues as...
Replies
Views
Creating content since 2001. Untold Media.

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock