Posting a message to the forum will remove the above advertisement

Discuss Increased forum font size in the Links, Forum Updates, News and Site Suggestions area at UKPlumbersForums.co.uk.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Dan

Dan Admin

As most of our visitors are not of the younger generation I thought it'd be handy to increase the forum font size a bit for the main contact (posts) area. At the same time I've decreased signature size a bit so it doesn't get confused with the content.

2. zzzjim

zzzjim Well-Known Member

Sounds logical
    (I'm guilty of distorting layout with " Ctrll+ " - firefox zoom )
    does it go well with mobile App ?

3. Dan

Dan Admin

The mobile app (tapatalk) wouldn't have changed. That's defined by Tapatalk themselves I'm afraid.

4. zzzjim

zzzjim Well-Known Member

No worries for me , I love my big wide monitor .. compared with the torture of attempting to use a mobile !

5. Dan

Dan Admin

We'll be going responsive this year. So the same forum style will respond to whether you're viewing on a computer, tablet, or phone. It has it's advantages but one disadvantage is the lack of ability to zoom in on a phone because the screen size is effectively locked. So I hope when it comes to that, that we've got the font size perfect for all types so there's no need to zoom in.

6. kris

kris Trusted Plumber GSR

Sounds a good idea , When's the changes coming in to effect Dan ?

7. Dotty

Dotty Guest

Immediately by looks of it.

I was just wondering what was going on..

• Like Like x 1
  8. Rickster123

Rickster123 Guest

I see you're still the same size then crops. No chance of increasing your font size then..

9. lame plumber

lame plumber Guest

changes, havent noticed any :), anyone seen my specs?

• Like Like x 1
  10. Billy Bob Bob

Billy Bob Bob Guest

ya bunch of blind gits

• Like Like x 1