1. Hi, welcome to the new look UKPlumbersForums.co.uk - Login with your usual login details, or sign up if you don't already have an account. If you post just once, all the advertisements get automatically removed. We have some competitions coming soon, and lots of new feaures. 

Discuss Increased forum font size in the Links, Forum Updates, News and Site Suggestions area at UKPlumbersForums.co.uk.

1. Dan

Dan Admin

As most of our visitors are not of the younger generation I thought it'd be handy to increase the forum font size a bit for the main contact (posts) area. At the same time I've decreased signature size a bit so it doesn't get confused with the content.

2. zzzjim

zzzjim Well-Known Member

Sounds logical
    (I'm guilty of distorting layout with " Ctrll+ " - firefox zoom )
    does it go well with mobile App ?

3. Dan

Dan Admin

The mobile app (tapatalk) wouldn't have changed. That's defined by Tapatalk themselves I'm afraid.

4. zzzjim

zzzjim Well-Known Member

No worries for me , I love my big wide monitor .. compared with the torture of attempting to use a mobile !

5. Dan

Dan Admin

We'll be going responsive this year. So the same forum style will respond to whether you're viewing on a computer, tablet, or phone. It has it's advantages but one disadvantage is the lack of ability to zoom in on a phone because the screen size is effectively locked. So I hope when it comes to that, that we've got the font size perfect for all types so there's no need to zoom in.

6. kris

kris Trusted Plumber GSR

Sounds a good idea , When's the changes coming in to effect Dan ?

7. Dotty

Dotty Guest

Immediately by looks of it.

I was just wondering what was going on..

• Like Like x 1
  8. Rickster123

Rickster123 Guest

I see you're still the same size then crops. No chance of increasing your font size then..

9. lame plumber

lame plumber Guest

changes, havent noticed any :), anyone seen my specs?

• Like Like x 1
  10. Billy Bob Bob

Billy Bob Bob Guest

ya bunch of blind gits

• Like Like x 1