Search the forum,

Discuss Insomnia and fatigue in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.

gmartine

Esteemed
Gas Engineer
I've read of enough members on here complaining about it so I thought I'd post something useful about it earlier today and mention what I've used to help me. The moderator concerned in their wisdom deleted the post in it's entirety for the reason that it is "irrelevant and advertising". I accept it may have been put in the wrong section in which case it could have easily been moved and if links I posted were deemed as advertising and unacceptable then they could've been edited or better still I could've been informed and I would have happily edited the post. It's not like I'm not GSR with just a couple of posts to my name and the topic wasn't a valid one, I thought it was a more than valid considering how many members seem to complain about it and yet it is this sort of unnecessarily heavy handed approach that see's me coming here less and less.

Whats the point of being on here mate. If it not about us plumbing and heating engineers talking to each other. We work much better and efficiently when we listen to each other. No offence taken by me anyway and anything that knocks me out at the end of the night I would be glad for.:):);)

Would have been worth a read. I would have said it was very relevant for the working person wether cards in or self employed.

Seem to have periods of sleeplessness myself. A lot of time I put it down to overworking. Being a lot more strict with myself now though.

Would have been interested (an X workmate had a overload with
distractions / same old routine approach )
You GSR guys seem to be having a hard time ...

Would b awake d early hours myself too. Sometimes thinking about work etc.
Lack of sleep is a tough 1 to say d least.
Leaves you fecked up

I would have liked a read as well
Seems like we're all treated like adolescents and can't be trusted
It would have been a very relevant post which, if any of the mods had read some previous threads about it, they would have realised
Maybe as you say, they thought it was free advertising
Or paranoia

We can't allow web links advertising drugs on the forum.... A number of members reported the thread and it's been dealt with. Thread closed...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Insomnia and fatigue in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Creating content since 2001. Untold Media.

OFFICIAL SPONSORS

OFFICIAL SPONSORS

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock