Search the forum,

Discuss Instant water heater regs in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.

Percy84

Gas Engineer
Hi everyone, I was wondering if anyone knows the regulations for fitting undercounter unvented water heaters?. I'm gsr but haven't got my ticket for unvented cylinders but I'm sure I've heard that the ticket isn't required for unvented appliances under a certain size. First time I have ever been asked to fit an instant water heater but not sure wether or not I can do it legally. Any help or info would be appreciated, thanks.

Don't think we can do it. It has to be a MOD. I tagged Lou into the post. When she sees it she will move it for you

Because I believe this is an open forum i.e. A Public forum and the subject you are discussing needs to be in a private forum so only traded people can see it

Need to be G3 mate

Done

Only difference under 15 l you don't need to notify local building control/ gas safe

Why the move Harvest ? Now the op can't see his thread :D
He is Gas registered? Thought everyone that had the GSR badge could see all the locked forums? If not then I apologise and I will ask Lou to move it back. ( clearly I am still
Learning. Sorry).

He is Gas registered? Thought everyone that had the GSR badge could see all the locked forums? If not then I apologise and I will ask Lou to move it back. ( clearly I am still
Learning. Sorry).

Np plumbers arms needs the red plumber badge

Gas safe forum blue gsr etc

:oops::oops:Me being an idiot again @Lou really sorry Lou I have been a mong and asked you to move a post as I thought the op was a member of the plumbers arms and he isn't. I know you are busy but can you move it back please

Haha don't worry.

I'll move it now, sorry for the late reply.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Instant water heater regs in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Hi all I'm hoping someone can shine a light on this for me Since our stop tap on the pavement has now been filled with sand for whatever reason, we are relying on our property fitted stopcock (this is outside on our garage wall) Unfortunately turning this to the closed position only reduces...
Replies
Views
I was stupid enough not to check the position of the pipes under the tiles when installing a toilet and drilled right through the center of a 16 mm copper water pipe. I exposed the pipe by removing a ~30cm section of the plastic sleeve and a ~10 cm section of the pipe around the hole. Several...
Replies
Views
We run a community village hall and have a large kitchen provided for the use of hirers. This includes a Lincat SLR9 gas cooker which I believe is a 23.8Kw appliance with all six burners and oven on max. This was installed some 10 years ago and has passed all subsequent Gas Safety inspections as...
Replies
Views
Hi, Can anyone advise as to why the cold water to my bathroom keeps airlocking? This originally happened about 12 months ago and has happened 3-4 times since. It’s an upstairs bathroom, fed from a tank in the attic. The tank is about 8 Meters away and feeds a bath, sink and toilet. The tank...
Replies
Views
Creating content since 2001. Untold Media.

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock