Search the forum,

Discuss Inter gas 25 rapid plus in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.

king of pipes

Esteemed
Plumber
Gas Engineer
Subscribed
Are these boilers as good as they say? i had the rep promoting them at my local plumbcity the aluminium heat exchanger water ways are lined with copper so he said the water softner myth is not a issue , not the best looking boiler and not sure about the control panel what do you installers use for controls built in or external ?, these manufacturers are in partnership with my local training centre and offering free training i have a project which i could use one but still not 100% what are your opinions please cheers kop

The only intergas boiler I have had dealings with is the, HR24OV. I would recommended this if you are putting it in place of an old system with old rads. The water ways in the heat exchanger are 22mm copper tubing. There are only 5 parts to this boiler and very easy to work on.

Compact HRE 24 OV - Intergas

Put in a couple, very good if using on LPG, setting up controls is a bit fiddly , not the best looking boiler , and you have to buy the expansion tank/mounting jig as a separate item + its quite an expensive boiler, Think they have brought one out now with internal Ex vessel .

Well how strange, just been replying on this post and just landed a job fitting a Intergas rapid 25 combi (LPG) next week, only a short warranty 3 years but can be extended to 6 for another ÂŁ145 +vat, but quite a good price ! will see what happens next week and how good boiler is !! o_O

I haven't yet seen an intergas boiler in the flesh
Is it worth going on a training day?

I haven't yet seen an intergas boiler in the flesh
Is it worth going on a training day?
I'm try to do more training days. But it is never that easy when work gets in the way. Just did the Kamco powerflush course. Quite basic but very informative. Also did the Vaillant one when they released the new model.

I'm try to do more training days. But it is never that easy when work gets in the way. Just did the Kamco powerflush course. Quite basic but very informative. Also did the Vaillant one when they released the new model.

I did the Kemco one when I lived in Ascot, also did the Vaillant one , = quite a few others, but now live in the South West and don't get very meny down here

There is not many where I live. Tend to have to travel about an hour. The Baxi one is ok though.

They look ok better have 3 shredded wheat that day bud 40 kilo lift to get it on the wall what controls you using? Cheers kop .

They look ok better have 3 shredded wheat that day bud 40 kilo lift to get it on the wall what controls you using? Cheers kop .

Only going in a small miners cottage, 2 up 2 down, integral bathroom small extension for kitchen, so only being fitted with RF stat using timer on boiler

Fitted a few couple years ago won't bother again . As most know back is shocking had an issue with one took couple weeks for intergas to sort it.
The water ways , who cares anyway get very fee blocked down here and when they are boiler is normally due to be replaced.

Fitted a few couple years ago won't bother again . As most know back is shocking had an issue with one took couple weeks for intergas to sort it.
The water ways , who cares anyway get very fee blocked down here and when they are boiler is normally due to be replaced.
Customers choice, defo 2 man lift, Not got it running yet no gas on site, (LPG) so cant comment on performance yet

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Inter gas 25 rapid plus in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Creating content since 2001. Untold Media.

OFFICIAL SPONSORS

OFFICIAL SPONSORS

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock