Search the forum,

Discuss Is Great Britain's heating and plumbing sorted? in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.

Chalked

Esteemed
Plumber
Gas Engineer
just wondered, as it been very quiet on here.

naa just dont think were getting the views / clicks

the other one diy(the bad) is busy

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Is Great Britain's heating and plumbing sorted? in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Hello. Hopefully someone give ideas about different types of plumbing. Have a great one!
Replies
Views
Plumbing tools are essential for anyone doing their plumbing job. We also have tool talk on the Tilers Forum here and we have Electricians tool chat here!
Replies
Views
Hi all I’m a newbie here so please be gentle 😇 I’m in uk and recently bought a house with a few plumbing issues and hope that this forum can help me sort them out I’m pretty good with diy so can’t see any problems doing any work myself Will be posting the problems I’m having shortly 👍
Replies
Views
E
  • Question
We just had a service done on our Ideal ICOS boiler and were told that the 2 screws on the back of the heat exchanger have snapped off. It was marked as dangerous and has quoted a whole new heat exchanger as there are still bits of screws stuck inside that cannot be removed. For 2 broken screws...
Replies
Views
Have a Valliant Boiler eco 426 with status code S46 - boiler quiet & taking ages to heat & costing more to run. Only noticed when had bill through! It was high despite less usage. If we switch boiler off & on then no error/status codes & works fine. Wondering if a service would sort as the...
Replies
Views
Creating content since 2001. Untold Media.

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock