Search the forum,

Discuss Is it time to limit the for sale section to posters with a minimum post count? in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
M

Mike Jackson

I've just seen a post pop up in the for sale and wanted from a new member. Odds on they've only registered to try and sell. Doesn't strike me as being in the spirit of the site to just pop up and try and flog stuff, that's what e-bay is for.

A photography forum I'm a member of limits access to the classifieds to posters with over 50 posts and 60 days membership.

I'm not sure it needs to be that many posts or that long but I just feel people should make a contribution before trying to sell stuff.

that's a good idea. there have been several first time posters who want to sell as soon as they join.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Is it time to limit the for sale section to posters with a minimum post count? in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Creating content since 2001. Untold Media.
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock