Search the forum,

Discuss Is That A New Sponsor? in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.

SimonG

Esteemed
Plumber
Subscribed
Copper Bits,

or am I behind the times?

Not guilty M'Lud.

I'm going for CCTS, a training establishment in Belfast.

Just thought it a little bit funny that in the contact details the address is listed as 'coming soon'.

First I've heard of them but they could be handy being in my stomping ground and all. They don't have an address yet though.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Is That A New Sponsor? in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Hi, I am currently having issues with an Ariston Combi A series boiler giving an E08 - "No water in primary circuit" error code, the circuit is holding water pressure fine, the pump runs and seems to have a bit of force behind it and I have replaced the pressure sensor but the problem persists...
Replies
Views
Hi everyone, I'm running copper pipework for my new bathroom and there's a spot about the isolation valve which is really tight because everything has to fit behind the wall until it can run under the bath and there wasn't much space as there's a sink there too. Made a silly mistake with the...
Replies
Views
F
Does adaptor exist? Hi, looking to move a rad, the original valves will be hidden behind a bath, so I was wanting to leave original valves in place so no need to drain down, connect a run of 15mm pipe connecting to its new position. What size connector would fit on old rad valves that would...
Replies
Views
S
I am fitting a new shower valve, it has 1/2 inch compression female in/outlets. I am using a 1/2 in ch to 15mm elbow to get me into my copper pipe network. Should I use a 1/2 - 15mm adaptor with a flange or without a flange? What is the flange for anyway?
Replies
Views
I have recently moved into a village house and discovered some mold on the wall behind the kitchen unit and following a closer inspection, I am concerned about the water inlet and its entry point. There is a hole in what I think is the original floor, with some loose rock etc around the water...
Replies
Views
Creating content since 2001. Untold Media.

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock