Search the forum,

Discuss Is there a maximum height for a F&E vent pipe in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi guys,
My house is a new build and cannot believe that the plumbing was done by plumbers at all, it is a disaster. Have slowly been correcting bits over the last couple of years. The vent pipe was crooked over the tank about 10cm above the water level line. I seem to remember 450mm being the minimum but wondered if there is a maximum. As in one of my previous posts, my system pumps over when the pump is on speed 3 and wondered if raising the vent pipe may cure this but wondered how high is too high?

New build ??? How old is it.
I can't remember the last time I fitted a header tank.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Is there a maximum height for a F&E vent pipe in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Hello all, I’m replacing a concrete paving slab patio in the back yard. The original patio used 50mm deep concrete slabs on hardcore & sand. I’m planning to pour a 100mm deep concrete patio on 100mm hardcore. In order to achieve the same final height to line up with the rest of the patio, I...
Replies
Views
Hi, Can anyone advise as to why the cold water to my bathroom keeps airlocking? This originally happened about 12 months ago and has happened 3-4 times since. It’s an upstairs bathroom, fed from a tank in the attic. The tank is about 8 Meters away and feeds a bath, sink and toilet. The tank...
Replies
Views
Creating content since 2001. Untold Media.

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock