Search the forum,

Discuss Is this a good install? in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
IMG_20170815_182931 (1).jpg
Hi everyone.

Total boiler / plumbing beginner here.

I just wanted to double check that this install looks ok - I asked the plumber for a cupboard fit boiler as was planning to mount the boiler in a cupboard when I get a new kitchen fitted.

I'm not sure what kind of cupboard will fit this boiler. All online pictures of cupboard fit boilers have had much less pipework it seems and since this picture was taken there are now some more white pipes that drain outside.

http://*********/a/rbDDK

No pic showing?

Looks fine to me not a bad install

What is the measurement from the floor to the lowest point of the install?
Kitchen designers have a range of cupboard sizes and or boxings to suit most situations.

Is it an ecofit pure?
If yes it's a cupboard fit 700x400x290

Is the condense connected?
Grey hose

Is it an ecofit pure?
If yes it's a cupboard fit 700x400x290

Is the condense connected?
Grey hose

Doesn't look it on this photo but the OP did mention there is now an additional white pipe to outside. So guessing engineer went back to finish off after photo taken.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Is this a good install? in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Creating content since 2001. Untold Media.

OFFICIAL SPONSORS

OFFICIAL SPONSORS

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock