Search the forum,

Discuss is this correct? in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
No OFTEC required in Scotland it's totally voluntary can commission using CD/10 form supplied with boiler....brum
I know - great ain't it. I did the course & exams for peace of mind in case I ever had to demonstrate competency - but it's a lot less faff and cost not being forced to register. I'm told that you do need OFTEC registration to sign off work for the council (not that I've ever done it).

Think the free manufacturers training courses require you to be OFTEC to participate although not quite sure

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to is this correct? in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Has anyone one fit or serviced one of these before; Heatrae Sadia 25l 9004010. It a 25 litre hot water storage cylinder.
Replies
Views
Recently had a Viessmann Vitodens combi boiler installed, quite often when the adjacent cold mixer tap is opened the boiler starts for a few seconds! Can anyone tell me what is causing this? And how to cure?
Replies
Views
Morning to any Australians lurking around! Register its free, then message me, I'll sort your account out for you. We will need a moderator from each main country too. I'll post this in the Australian forum now.
Replies
Views
Hi. I need a new toilet supply line but don’t know the size type of the fitting at the shut off valve. It is not 3/8 compression. It is a plastic nut about the same size as the one going into the cistern but has a different thread. Attached is a photo. Can you advise. Thanks.
Replies
Views
Hi, My current hot water system needs to be replaced. Anyone got any suggestions or can recommend any plumbers around Derrimut area that won't rip me off? An office guy recommended me to apply for government rebates and get it installed through timetosave.com.au. How reliable is this...
Replies
Views
Creating content since 2001. Untold Media.

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock