Search the forum,

Discuss I've got my first Plumbing exam on Tuesday for Level 1 in College. What should I know and remember? in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
It's my first year for plumbing at college and so far liking it a lot and excited about it. I would like to know what should I definitely remember for my plumbing exam on tuesday? It seems like we learned mainly basic things but I was off in one of the days so I might have missed something important.

Probably best asking your tutor tbh!!

It's broken down into subjects usually so that should give you a specific area to study, what have you been learning? Exams these days are all on computers and multiple choice. And usually 2 of the answers are way off, good luck !

This the best advice ever .......

Read the question and understand what its asking before you answer .

Good luck

It's my first year for plumbing at college and so far liking it a lot and excited about it. I would like to know what should I definitely remember for my plumbing exam on tuesday? It seems like we learned mainly basic things but I was off in one of the days so I might have missed something important.

Get a good night's sleep in the few days before any exam. Sleep is an essential part of building memory.

As a longer term strategy, don't try to pass technical exams just by rote learning facts and procedures. Try to learn/understand the reasons behind them at the same time. When on site, try to recall what you have learned about a task first and only then consult your boss; actively using and recalling new knowledge is also a very important part of making it stick.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to I've got my first Plumbing exam on Tuesday for Level 1 in College. What should I know and remember? in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Creating content since 2001. Untold Media.

OFFICIAL SPONSORS

OFFICIAL SPONSORS

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock