Search the forum,

Discuss I've sorted out the 'find a trader' section on all our forums in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dan

Administrator
Staff member
Admin
Should be able to find these forum categories at the top of the forum homepage :) I'm hoping promoting all the forums on all the forum kinda gets more enquiries coming in. Check those out to see what you think.

Find Professional Tradesmen for Free (And of course tradesmen find the work for free!):-
Of course we also have the Tilers Directory and Electrician's Directory too. Register your business to those for free.

We're working on a totally different system for our Plumber's Directory, it's going to be more like a CheckaTrade type website but totally free of charge for both the customer and the tradesman. More on that in the future. If that works out well, we'll convert our tiler's and electrician's directories over to the same kinda thing.

It has been running on our tilers and electrical forums for ages.

We get jobs posted every couple of days on our tilers one. Not just domestic either we get contractors booking our tilers up for weeks. Take a look at the last 2 jobs. One is for a full time tiler and the other 6-8 week contract but a reputable forum member who now employs half a dozen forum members.

It works. We did it. ;)

Yeh looks good Dan, I think it great all the things that's being done not only for the users / customers but for tradesmen also, i think it will be really beneficial to loads of folks , maybe slightly less for me but that's only down to where I'm based in the spectrum haha, I'm based in a town way up between Aberdeen and Inverness , In a land far forgotten lol, no just kidding,,,, excellent work Dan ,

• Funny
Reactions: Dan
So, what's in it for potential posters?
Is it regionalised?
TBH, the one thing that most concerns me is making sure the poster isnt yet another nutter who doesnt want to pay. Personally id like to be able to score them in 5 sep areas: clarity of need, timescales, budgeting, payment, working relationship

• Optimistic
So, what's in it for potential posters?
Is it regionalised?
TBH, the one thing that most concerns me is making sure the poster isnt yet another nutter who doesnt want to pay. Personally id like to be able to score them in 5 sep areas: clarity of need, timescales, budgeting, payment, working relationship
You just have to use your existing skills to avoid those and give them the benefit of the doubt.

A heavy forum contributor will have a lot of posts customers can check to see what their advice is like etc. Tilers have a albums area with photos of work and things.

It's regionalised on there but yet to be on our other forums.

Should be able to find these forum categories at the top of the forum homepage :) I'm hoping promoting all the forums on all the forum kinda gets more enquiries coming in. Check those out to see what you think.

Find Professional Tradesmen for Free (And of course tradesmen find the work for free!):-
Of course we also have the Tilers Directory and Electrician's Directory too. Register your business to those for free.

We're working on a totally different system for our Plumber's Directory, it's going to be more like a CheckaTrade type website but totally free of charge for both the customer and the tradesman. More on that in the future. If that works out well, we'll convert our tiler's and electrician's directories over to the same kinda thing.
Looking good

• Agree

I like the idea of promoting our service and I would like to be able to promote recruitment too. Please consider adding a Renewable Heating heading too!

Looks good Dan but not much use to me as i live in Ireland and out of work with 40 years experieance enough said Regards DAVE 01

Looks good Dan but not much use to me as i live in Ireland and out of work with 40 years experience enough said Regards DAVE 01

I can make an area for Ireland if you want mate. Which county? I'll see if I can just knock up a thread for you that ranks really well for your county etc. Maybe that's the way to go.

Definitely good idea, anything which brings more work is good.
I think it will be really beneficial to loads of people on here. Will see how it works out

Top forum.

They can always reply to the threads I guess.

We'll have review type thing on our main checkatrade-style thing.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to I've sorted out the 'find a trader' section on all our forums in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Hi, Can anyone advise as to why the cold water to my bathroom keeps airlocking? This originally happened about 12 months ago and has happened 3-4 times since. It’s an upstairs bathroom, fed from a tank in the attic. The tank is about 8 Meters away and feeds a bath, sink and toilet. The tank...
Replies
Views
Creating content since 2001. Untold Media.

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock