Discuss JOHNSON STARLEY WATER HEATER in the The Welcome Wagon :) area at PlumbersForums.net

janus 2/30 .25 years old water heater theremacouple gone universal wont work any ideas if not i ll have to buy a burner unit 300 pound ,any ideas thanks a lot ,tony

Have you tried looking on ebay? I found one for a 35 year old Baxi. You will need to know the part number though. You will also need a GSE to fit it.

Reply to JOHNSON STARLEY WATER HEATER in the The Welcome Wagon :) area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Hi All I have a leak coming from within my Mira Elite QT shower. It seems to be flowing from behind the switching Control. Any ideas what could...
Replies
Views
Hello, I am seeking some advice, I have a POTTERTON PROMAX 28 COMBI Boiler and I noticed yesterday that the water around the house is no longer...
Replies
Views
My son has an apprenticeship interview for to become a plumber and heating engineer. The have said there will be a multiple choice exam for this...
Replies
Views
Hi bit of a weird issue, I installed a grohe bathroom tap successfully 2 months ago bought from screwfix. Last week the right hand hot tap makes...
Replies
Views
We have hot water, tank for hot water why is the hot water boiling hot from tap,and shower, We are on a schedule for hot water via our hive app...
Replies
Views
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock