Search the forum,

Discuss Jumping Display in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
For some time now the screen display has been jumping up and down. It only happens when I am on the website.

The movement is only an inch or two, but it makes reading the posts difficult; and typing a reply is even harder.

It appears to be caused by the adverts at the top right of the page appearing and disappearing.

Does anyone else have the same problem?

PS It hasn't happened while I have been writing this and I have just noticed that there are NO adverts on this page.

What browser are you using?

---
- Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Jumping Display in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

• Optimistic
Hello All, I know that this is a question for a Forum Moderator and probably should be posted in a section about the Forum itself but I was hoping to get some replies from Members about whether this is happening to anyone else: When I logged into the Forum this afternoon and went to look down...
Replies
Views
It was fitted with the boiler a Potterton Suprima 30L about 21 years ago. Two PCB's later and a new fan the boiler is working perfectly. However, the programmer display is not showing any digits for the clock or anything else so I am unable to program it. It still works the boiler manually...
Replies
Views
J
Turned the system from hot water only, to hot water and central heating the other day. After it working briefly, it has now stopped all together. The display isnt showing a fault or anything - it is just blank. After reading the service guide that came with it - I am confident there is power...
Replies
Views
James Middleton
J
Hello! Im Martyn Im new here and have joined for some advice on a couple of things. Ive got an issue with a Mira mixer shower that has increasingly become harder to operate. The shower was installed before I moved into the house. Basically what happens is that I turn the shower on so there's...
Replies
Views
Hello friends - I really struggle to understand my heating and hot water system I posted my question on Diynot but it ended up being five pages and couldnt get to the bottom of it and I thought worth asking the elders on here for their view - Hot water temp is 40 Degrees - Ideal Mexico 2...
Replies
Views
Creating content since 2001. Untold Media.

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock