Discuss Just a line to say HI in the The Welcome Wagon :) area at PlumbersForums.net

Hi all just to let you know I need someone who knows a great deal about domestic central heating pumps. I am just about pulling my hair out over a problem with my system, I am 72 years young have been round the block a few times on different things and know when to admit I am wrong, I will elaborate in my next post as it is getting late and I need my ( ahem ) beauty sleep, Honestly I am at my wits end and could sit and cry over this problem.
Speak to you all later good night everyone.

Hello and welcome

Reply to Just a line to say HI in the The Welcome Wagon :) area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Hi, Hoping some of you folks can steer me in the right direction. I have been self employed for the last 15years supplying services to the...
Replies
Views
Good day, I am not a plumber/heating engineer and don't don't tackle plumbing or electrics, having done a bit of both with variable success :)...
Replies
Views
[ASIDE: I did wonder if this was the best forum for this but figured as it was a boiler related issue that the gas engineers would be dealing...
Replies
Views
Hi all, I’d really appreciate some advice. I’ve just put half a cup full of rubbing alcohol in my laundry draw by mistake - I thought it was my...
Replies
Views
Hi I have a Glow-worm back boiler which is giving me grief (I would have upgraded it by now but its a listed building and there's issues with...
Replies
Views
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock