Search the forum,

Discuss Keeping a wasteflo lifting station clean in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi
I have just cleaned out a Stuart Turner wasteflo lifting station which was clearing waste water from a basement. It has a washing machine, a kitchen sink and a dehumidifier empting into it and had become blocked. It took a while to clear of all the much which had built up over 2 years,

Stuart Turner recommend putting down anti-bacterial wash down the wasteflo every 6 months to keep it clean. However they do not recommend a particular type.

What would people recommend?

Thanks

Paul

Take it that was a LS 5.
Hard water area then go to fleabay, put in Saniflo and just about every make of cleaner / descler will be there.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Keeping a wasteflo lifting station clean in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Hi I've recently had a new bathroom installed. I've noticed when I flush the downstairs loo there was a hammer type noise under the bathroom floor when the cold feed for the loo turned off/ same with the washing machine. So I turned off the mains water supply. Opened the highest tap first...
Replies
Views
So I bought my first flat recently (am in UK) and in a bit of a pickle as the bathroom has turned up lots of problems that weren't picked up by the survey. I have had loads of plumbers over, and have always carefully checked their reviews/tried to vet them as much as possible. However, I've had...
Replies
Views
Hi there, So I have thrown several methods of drain cleaning from each side of the sink which has improved the issue but it still persists. When draining larger amounts of water from the kitchen sink, or when the washing machine drains out, water starts backing up and coming out at point one...
Replies
Views
Recently over the past 2 months, the boiler or area by the water tank has started making a loud groaning noise whenever hot water has been running for much over a minute (sometimes less). Since the weather has gotten cooler, the radiators seem to come on (unless turned off at the TRV) whenever a...
Replies
Views
Hi I need to connect a kitchen sink to a soil stack but the soil stack has an inspection hatch and what looks like a reducer into a clay pipe into the floor making it very difficult to fit a boss. This should be pretty straightforward with a boss, but the level where the boss needs to fit is...
Replies
Views
Creating content since 2001. Untold Media.

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock