Discuss Kids. in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.

oz-plumber

Esteemed
Plumber
Gas Engineer
Subscribed
My daughter started grade 2 today - 7 years old.

She was as excited as can be about being a 'Big Grade 2er'

Asked how things went when I picked her up after school.

"Not good Dad, I think I got in trouble today"

" Why's that" I asked.

She said " I think I upset my teacher today"

....Long story short.....

The teacher got a little angry over something today and my daughter put her hand up, the teacher asked her what she wanted.

My daughter proceeded to tell her teacher the following.

" Miss Harris, I don't like the tone of your voice!!!"

My wife and I almost ****ed ourselves at the dinner table.

We haven't gone further with her as to what happed after she said that to her teacher.
She is upset and gone to bed -

I will keep you updated.

Hahaha good kid :)

My MRS has just seen on FB and my daughter in law has just put she has come home from work to find my 6 year old Grandson has come home from school with His first (of know doubt many) love letter from a young lady in his class.....lol.....regards Turnpin:smilielol5:

Haha, would this line be something she has heard her mother say to you by any chance? :smiley2:

Last edited:
I came home from work last Thursday to be told by my 17 year old daughter she's pregnant. Bombshell! Bombshell No. 2 She's not just pregnant, she's 20 weeks pregnant.

Enjoy the early years because the last few have been hell and it just got a lot worse.

Wtf poor old grandad stig

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Kids. in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Hi Everyone, For those who like a long read but I could rally do with some advice. Might be a bit long this. For background. A gardener/landscaping friend of mine is going to install an irrigation system in a customer's garden. He asked me to pop around and measure the pressures and flowrates...
Replies
Views
I am a newbie to this forum and need some advice please. My daughter has just bought her first house and naturally Dad has been asked to do some diy jobs. She wants me to remove a radiator (so she can paint behind it) but I am not sure how to close the valve to be able to remove it as I notice...
Replies
Views
Hi, I have an unvented water heater which for some reason every year causes me issues. At the end of 2023 I noticed that the pressure valve gauge was going up when the water tank was switched on. My local plumber came and re-pressured the expansion vessel as it was flat, afterwards we tested...
Replies
Views
About 10 months I started having issues with a gas like smell in my home and the gas board was unable to find any gas leak I've still got the issue. When I first made contacted enviromental health I was told the following Could be my drains and to have my drains checked. Could be the sewers...
Replies
Views
Hi this post is on behalf of my niece, after my boiler had broke and needed new heat exchanger I was partially without heating and hot water for 2 weeks all fixed now. But after mine was done. My niece's went down and it as a fault of not enough gas getting to boiler she has 3 children under 5...
Replies
Views
Creating content since 2001. Untold Media.

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock