Search the forum,

Discuss Kitchen and Bathroom design software/program?? in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.

Clint 1979

Gas Engineer
Evening all,

I have been using Ideal Standards generic 3D bathroom design program online which is very good (and free) but its limited with regards to suites and what you can put in it.
Do any of you know of another program that you can point me in the right direction of?
I spoke to a guy from Visual Worlds (who are manufacturer endorsed and very good, plumb center use them), only they want £600 license fee and £100 per month thereafter.
I cant justify that cost when only designing 2-3 bathrooms a month when drawing up estimates.
Any recommendations appreciated
Cheers

Unfortunately the free ones are from suppliers that only allow their equipment to shown on the drawings.

But saying that - how much difference is there between the free one and the paid one?
And how much better are the images in the final outcome that you show the customer.

Unfortunately the free ones are from suppliers that only allow their equipment to shown on the drawings.

But saying that - how much difference is there between the free one and the paid one?
And how much better are the images in the final outcome that you show the customer.
To be fair the images on the free one are fantastic and turns out the program was built by the company that charge, only difference being as you said the free one is manufacturer specific, and the paid one gives the options to add different manufacturers products.
I think as a visual I will continue with the free site.
Cheers

TBH we send my local PTS to any bathrooms they design them and sort the price out and we just add our labour

Looks more professional I think

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Kitchen and Bathroom design software/program?? in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Morning to any Australians lurking around! Register its free, then message me, I'll sort your account out for you. We will need a moderator from each main country too. I'll post this in the Australian forum now.
Replies
Views
Creating content since 2001. Untold Media.

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock