Search the forum,

Discuss Knee and back support at work in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm well past that stage can't work now without tramadol, tens machine and weight training belt for support gotta keep going though still got 9 years on my mortgage!

Simple answer: No.

If you're at the stage where you need something like this, time to give the job away.
I can see very few situations where this type of 'apparatus' would be more helpful than a hindrance in the Plumbing trade.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Knee and back support at work in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

J
Hi all, I am a plumber but I do not carry out works to boilers as the majority of my is bathrooms so I am not gas safe. I have completed a bathroom for a regular customer. She is of old age and is starting to get a little clumsy and her son has asked me to look at the old gas fire/back...
Replies
Views
I’d like to replace the toilet in my house with a back to wall one. The plan is to build a panel on stud work to conceal the cistern and then use the existing soil pipe which goes out to the right. All the back to wall toilets on Victoria Plum have a cross through the side waste which has...
Replies
Views
Good morning! First post looking for advice on an issue I am having with a bath installation. Although I have installed many baths before, mainly using perimeter battens for support, I am attempting to install a fancy whirlpool/jacuzzi bath for my son. Plumbing and electrics are sorted but my...
Replies
Views
Hi, I have an Atag iC Economiser 27 boiler from 2017, not the more recent "plus" model. It came with an Atag One controller which is hooked in with a 2 wire OpenTherm bus connection. The controller is about to pack in and I'm looking at Tado instead. The controller battery is on its last legs...
Replies
Views
PaoloTherm
P
Hello there, Relatively recently we had a new en-suite fitted (complete rip out of the old fittings, and old wall tiles and floor carpet). This consisted of a quadrant shower enclosure, a stone-resin shower tray, new ceramic tiles on the floor and half tiling on the walls. All the work...
Replies
Views
Creating content since 2001. Untold Media.

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock