Search the forum,
  • Thread starter wheeto
  • Start date
  • Replies 3
  • Views 4K

Discuss Link censoring? in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
It is the new forum software picking up the word $crew as a swear word..:):) and it is ***;ng it out.. just post the item number of any thing that you are trying to link to..

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Link censoring? in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

I am not a plumber, but very fluent in residential plumbing. My Daughter has a building in town. There are 2 Woodford wall hydrants. Neither one work. They are both the same. This one is missing the vacuum breaker. They may have never been turned on (or even opened) since the building was built...
Replies
Views
Another newbie in the forums. I’m a 33 year old and after having worked in the Graphic/Web Design industry for around 8 years, I worked a few positions, did a bit of freelance and was continually working late hours and evenings unpaid as well as every weekend. I ended up getting burnout and...
Replies
Views
Hello. I'm new to this forum and I'm hoping to be able to learn some things as well as contribute as best I can. This might seem like an odd query, but I need to determine what kinds of plumbing pipes I have, and approximately what percentage of each type. I'd appreciate any help with this...
Replies
Views
U
Hi, We've been having this noise on our Valliant combi boiler for a while, 1/2 years+ (link below). Unsure what it might be, perhaps nothing to worry about. Does anyone know what it might be and if it's anything to be concerned about? Link: SndUp | Post info - http://sndup.net/dj3t I've...
Replies
Views
Uzible
U
Just in case you missed this astonishing video on the BBC website: news/av/world-us-canada-61838411 I've never liked touch controls on gas hob much... I can't post the full link without the forum software mangling it. Search for "Dog turns on stove and starts house fire"
Replies
Views
Creating content since 2001. Untold Media.

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock