Discuss Logic Combi 35 F1 Error in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hot tap. Sorry

Think there must be another valve on the water side of the filling loop.....you should be able to hear water flowing especially when you crack it open just a little(as long as you have pressure)

Open both valves

Give the one on the right of the picture, a technical tap!

This may free up a stuck NRV inside the fittings

Open both valves

Give the one on the right of the picture, a technical tap!

This may free up a stuck NRV inside the fittings

No luck :-S

Wasted 2 hours on this tonight, may just have to give up for today. Can't understand why no water seems to be going into the loop. It doesn't sound/feel like there is anyway. Will let you guys know the solution, if indeed there is one tomorrow... Hope so anyway.

Thanks again regardless.

All,

Just to let you know (mainly because I hate searching for an answer online only to find it ALMOST ends with a solution...) that one of the valves in the filling loop wasn't allowing water to pass through. This was replaced and the issue is now resolved.

Thanks again all for the great response - much appreciated.

Cheers!

All,

Just to let you know (mainly because I hate searching for an answer online only to find it ALMOST ends with a solution...) that one of the valves in the filling loop wasn't allowing water to pass through. This was replaced and the issue is now resolved.

Thanks again all for the great response - much appreciated.

Cheers!

yet another seized filling loop!!!

Ideal Logic Combi ES35 - I have got L2 error message anyone help me ?

Unless your gas safe and your pressure dial is above 1 bar nope sorry

Croppie

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Logic Combi 35 F1 Error in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock