Search the forum,

Discuss Looking for a Apprenticeship (North East) in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm currently doing plumbing in college and I do really enjoy it and would like spend more time learning as I only have it 3 times a week, and it's not exactly working in a real plumbing environment either. I just want to know if anyone is willing to help me out?

What area young grasshopper?
How long you been doing the college course?
Driving licence?
Any tools?

If you do get an offer then grab it with both hands and only use your mobile during tea & lunch breaks!
Wish you luck, have a feeling you are gonna need it. :)

What area young grasshopper?
How long you been doing the college course?
Driving licence?
Any tools?

If you do get an offer then grab it with both hands and only use your mobile during tea & lunch breaks!
Wish you luck, have a feeling you are gonna need it. :)

Sorry for the late reply but I'm currently on my first year for Plumbing in college. I don't have a drivers license but currently in the process of getting on and I'll get tools too.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Looking for a Apprenticeship (North East) in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Creating content since 2001. Untold Media.

OFFICIAL SPONSORS

OFFICIAL SPONSORS

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock