Search the forum,

Discuss Looking for a replacement cistern tank in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
P

PeterOR

Hi, I bought a back to wall close coupled toilet from Bathrooms.com a couple of years ago, and only got round to installing it recently (I know, but I'm doing the whole house!). The toilet was called Chetsford on the Bathrooms.com website, and recently they changed the name to Leoni.
Anyway, when I came to take the cistern out of its box, I found a crack down one corner of the tank, so I am looking for a replacement. Bathrooms.com are no longer selling this toilet, and tell me that their supplier has gone out of business. They won't give me the name of the supplier.
So I am hoping that someone on the forum may recognise the cistern, or be able to suggest an alternative which would match up with the toilet pan. I've attached some photos which might help.
Many thanks for any suggestions.
Pete

_DSF6654.jpg_DSF6653.jpg_DSF6655.jpgV30111010CH+Chetsford_Close_Coupled_Toilet-bathrooms_com-front-square-medium-white.pngV30111010CH+Chetsford_Close_Coupled_Toilet-bathrooms_com-scene-square-medium-white.png

be cheaper and easier just to buy a new toilet and cistern all in one

Easier, yes, but cheaper? Unfortunately, I can't afford ÂŁ150 - ÂŁ200 for a complete new toilet.

That's the one, AlexGas, but currently "out of stock" and they tell me they are no longer supplying it :-(

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Looking for a replacement cistern tank in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

S
I have a cracked close coupled toilet cistern. It's an Armitage Shanks Tiffany 9776, which I believe has been discontinued. The water feed is on the bottom right hand side of the cistern. Would there be a cistern with which I could replace it?
Replies
Views
ScotsLaddie
S
Hi there. I have a Cersanit close coupled toilet which as started leaking between the cistern and the bowl when flushed. I've taken the cistern off and this is what I see. I'm assuming the issue is with the silicon gasket (please see attached photos) but can't seem to find a replacement...
Replies
Views
Hello, I'm seeking advice on resolving the persistent blockage issues with my downstairs toilet. A year ago, I replaced an 80s close-coupled toilet with a more affordable model. This new toilet is a back-to-wall type featuring a concealed cistern within a separate unit. Since its installation...
Replies
Views
I have a pneumatic concealed cistern behind a removable vanity panel. I pulled the panel off to investigate a dull knocking noise when the cistern is coming to nearly full, I haven't ascertained what this might be as yet, I wondered if it was the cold water pipes knocking (as in water hammer)...
Replies
Views
Hello, First post, be gentle! Anyway, here's my issue. I have a Roca The Gap D-Trit close-couple toilet with integrated macerator in my secondary bathroom. In all it's a great solution for a problem location for a bathroom. However, the cistern has a typical european style side inlet pipe, and...
Replies
Views
Creating content since 2001. Untold Media.

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock