Search the forum,

Discuss Looking for ASHP install commission in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.

Stoney Ground

Stoney Ground
Esteemed
Gas Engineer
I am doing a job in Sussex, and will be installing an ASHP, looking for someone to do refrigerant side of system.

Don

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Looking for ASHP install commission in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

The MJ3 Charger on my Mainsboost system has stopped working and I have sourced a replacement, but need a plumber that understands these installations to come and replace that unit and ensure it's commissioned properly. Let me know if you've worked with this system before and can quote on...
Replies
Views
I'm planning to get an air source heat pump (ASHP) installed and I'm considering my options about the location of the water cylinder as I live in a small house and space is a premium. I was thinking about building a small insulated shed about 20 to 25 metres away from the house to put the...
Replies
Views
DIY air conditioning system. I've got lots of plumbing experience and want to install my own a/c split system 3 to 1. I intend having it commissioned by an F Gas qualified company. When l tried to buy the system the supplier want all details of the F Gas registered 'installer' before releasing...
Replies
Views
Helping to audit an electric-only house with ASHps -NIBE kit installed into the new house in 2012. 2 ASHPs outside -each F2015. I put on some monitoring of their electrical usage -each takes 40W night and day 24/7. It's August so they are off 99% of the time: but when off, still use 40W...
Replies
Views
Not sure what my options are here. Basically a friend of mine recommended his father in law to do our plumbing/gas work for our renovation. First job was to install a new boiler, and later install radiators, bathroom, kitchen, etc. The boiler was installed last September but not switched on as...
Replies
Views
Creating content since 2001. Untold Media.

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock