Search the forum,

Discuss Looking for plumbers for market research £60 paid in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
S

suzannex

Looking for plumbers to attend a market research discussion in Farringdon, London, EC1 on Wednesday 19th November in the evening for 90 minutes. The research is being done for the Travis Perkins group. I am looking for people who buy Boss branded products for the 6.30pm group. And people who do not buy Boss branded products for the 8.15pm group. Everyone needs to have bought tools/equipment from BSS at some point. Every one who attends will receive £60 in cash. Please contact me if you can attend for all the details.

Boss (re)branded products are usually pushed by the counter staff as they get a bonus for selling them.

If we bring faulty boss wireless programable stats can we get refunded on the night??

i dont think that is possible, but you are welcome to come if you wish.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Looking for plumbers for market research £60 paid in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Creating content since 2001. Untold Media.

OFFICIAL SPONSORS

OFFICIAL SPONSORS

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock