Discuss Looking for work with plumber in Birmingham in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Looking for experience in Birmingham working with a plumber, I’ve got around a month of experience shadowing a plumber. I’ve completed my level 3 plumbing course not to long ago. Please be in contact thank you for you time.

Reply to Looking for work with plumber in Birmingham in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

• Article
A Plumber Who Worked Illegally Gets A Suspended Sentence After Falsely Claiming To Be Gas Safe Registered. A Plumber in Herefordshire was...
Replies
Views
Hi, Can anyone advise as to why the cold water to my bathroom keeps airlocking? This originally happened about 12 months ago and has happened 3-4...
Replies
Views
S
Hi, I seemed to have a blockage in kitchen sink. A plumber came and cleared all the pipework that is visible inside my home (there was debris and...
Replies
Views
Sonya K
S
Hi, My current hot water system needs to be replaced. Anyone got any suggestions or can recommend any plumbers around Derrimut area that won't...
Replies
Views
Back