Search the forum,

Discuss low pressure to h/w on bath in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
hi just fitted a new bath and waterfall tap in my bathroom but the hot just trickles out colds fine (straight from the mains) thought there might be an air lock so tried to clear it by connecting the cold to the hot on the washing machine and pushing the air out all this did was fill the tank in the loft through the over flow pipe from the cylinder the flow from the tap stayed the same

Maybe its a high pressure tap.

Is the tap ok to fit on gravity ? some are not suited nowadays and say on mi that min 0.5 bar which is 5 meters of head?

just pipped me at the post there helpsy

thanks for the reply brought the tap on ebay says it needs 1 to 5 bar tank in the loft is about 1.200m
above the cylinder which is on the same floor as the bath

To get 1 bar(14.7psi) you would need to have a difference of nearly 10 metres from base of CWSC to tap outlet. So your tap is not the correct fitting for your setup.

One that would work off, of 0.1 bar(low pressure).

No problem, thats what this forum is for!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to low pressure to h/w on bath in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Creating content since 2001. Untold Media.

OFFICIAL SPONSORS

OFFICIAL SPONSORS

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock