Search the forum,

Discuss Magnetic filter central heating in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
R

Rob90

Can I please get an advice where should I install magnetic filter? Can anyone mark it on the photo?

IMG_3615.jpg

Thank you

on the return direct to the boiler

Preferably not in there and definitely not on the pipe immediately to the left of the pump

none of them

follow that one where it joins another 22mm put a pic up

if you put any more of the same picture up it will be considered spamming

Save your money mate put towards a upgrade the damage is done your cylinder is ancient a chemical clean will improve things but really that cylinder should go what boiler have you got fitted and how old is that ?

Definitely on the return side at a place where it is easily accessible under the boiler.
You want to collect the debris before it gets a chance to get into the boiler.
Make sure there is a shut off valve fitted top and bottom of filter.

Definitely on the return side at a place where it is easily accessible under the boiler.
You want to collect the debris before it gets a chance to reach the boiler.
Make sure there is a shut off valve fitted top and bottom of filter.

Take the green thing out and put it in place of should work!

No offence but obviously you have no clue what your doing so get someone I'm to do it!IMG_0448.JPG
!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Magnetic filter central heating in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Just had a new Worcester Bosch Greenstar 30Ri fitted with the magnetic filter. When the system is running the boiler is so quiet but there is a sound of trickling water through the filter, loud enough to hear quite clearly and is pretty annoying. I wouldn't of thought trapped air would sound...
Replies
Views
  • Article
Our Adey product range includes an assortment of award-winning filters, chemicals, and water testing solutions. These products, trusted by heating engineers worldwide, are designed to shield your heating system from boiler breakdown, decrease carbon emissions, and ultimately, reduce energy...
Replies
Views
Hello, I have a worcester 22mm greenstar magnetic filter. The screw lid is seized on and I mean really tight, not sure how this has happened as it wasn't put on really tight but I have removed it from the system and the lid won't budge. Any hidden tips to get this damn thing off? Thank you.
Replies
Views
Hi I'm dealing with Vaillant Ecotec 824 R1 in one flat. The boiler make a very loud noise when central heating is on - this is random and occurs mostly at night. I'm sharing video showing the problem: So far we changed: 1. Expansion vessel 2. Pump 3. Water pressure gauge - analogue sensor...
Replies
Views
B
I'm looking for a recirculating cooker hood as I have a flat and the cooker isn't near the external wall. Most of the cookers have carbon filters. Is that the same as charcoal filters ? Thanks
Replies
Views
Creating content since 2001. Untold Media.

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock