Search the forum,

Discuss Malteser and tape measure game in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.

Phil

Plumbers Arms member
Plumber
Has anyone played this game? Put the end of a tape measure in someone's mouth and see if you can roll a Malteser down it.
Don't use the one in the tool box god knows what manky ness is on there.

I can't help but feel this is leading to something really dodgy.

Has anyone played this game? Put the end of a tape measure in someone's mouth and see if you can roll a Malteser down it.
Don't use the one in the tool box god knows what manky ness is on there.

Ummm no...

<carefully backs away from the strange man....>

:D

I've never played it but it's a popular Christmas party game.

Play it with someone you're not fussed on with a new 8m Stanley
Let it retract and pull their teeth out :38:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Malteser and tape measure game in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Hi there, I have the following system boiler setup with a low loss header and four different circuits. I've set the boiler flow to different levels between 65 to 70 degrees but the surface temperature readings never seem to reach much above 55 degrees into the LLH - I have tried a clip on...
Replies
Views
I'm having a nightmare trying to find matt black wall or deck mounted bath mixer taps with 3/4 fitting that work on 0.2 bar. From tank to tap, I have around 2.4 metres, so a pressure of a little over 0.2 bar. The flow measured from the tap currently fitted is 11 litres per minute. Pretty much...
Replies
Views
    • Winner
Hi all, I joined today and am a newbie at plumbing DIY. Thought I'd share my experience replacing the stopcock under my sink. The old one looked very corroded around the tap handle. An Anglian Water engineer was at the property measuring my water pressure and flow rate. When he saw the...
Replies
Views
In short: Do suppliers sometimes list BSPT as BSP? I need a tee, 22mm each end with a BSPT in the middle for an expansion vessel to dangle from. Why I think its I've used calipers on the threads and counted them, and the male end sticking out of the vessel is BSPT 3/4 with 14 threads per inch...
Replies
Views
Hi Everyone, For those who like a long read but I could rally do with some advice. Might be a bit long this. For background. A gardener/landscaping friend of mine is going to install an irrigation system in a customer's garden. He asked me to pop around and measure the pressures and flowrates...
Replies
Views
Creating content since 2001. Untold Media.

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock