Search the forum,

Discuss Matchless.plumb Earns Trusted Advisor Tag in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dan

Administrator
Staff member
Admin
@Matchless.plumb earns Trusted Advisor tag :D

G'wan!!!!

Massive thanks for contributing to the forum the way you do. :)

Well done!

• Agree
Reactions: Dan
I'm a bit rusty lol. Ich habe in die schule gelernt

Lol....I am not fluent even though my late Mum was German...but I'll do my best
Guten arbend meine kleine bloomen....ha ha.....hope that does not get me into any trouble and more importantly it makes some sense......regards Turnpin:)

Well done Matchless, 99% English here please.
Check this out.

This guy, Antonio, is Italian.

He not only is Italian, he speaks nearly no English. Certainly not tiling terms.

He reads the forum using Google translate (which must be a pain in the arse I've tried to order beers using it and got lollipops before now) and literally copy and pastes his response from Google translate back to English to post to the forum.

Not actually knowing what it's putting out. we have got used to him, for some reason "thread" is "trend". Not sure why. But this TREND sucks is totally different to this THREAD sucks, so took a while to get used to.

How best to Tile a room?

Just today he accidentally called a guy Hitler lmao tile labourer jobs in manchester

I think he was trying to say something like 'your name in Italian is the same as he guy English know as hitler'.

How the guy read it was something akin to 'you are hitler' lol

Bless him.

Clearly Italy doesn't have a forum for tiling. So seems he's settled in on our forum.

He knows his stuff. A lot of tile an adhesive is Italian. Rome etc of course is all the old Greek and Vatican area kinda all is covered in tiles thousands of years old.

So we love him.

Knowing the effort he goes through to earn top poster month on month and TA tag and not actually benefit work wise, we don't mind him Calling people Hitler by accident pmsl

So don't worry if you speak English, german, Italian or cling on. As long as we kinda know you mean well and kinda sorta get what you're saying it is fine lol

Thank you very much for that badge, much appreciate it.
Thank to you all for the congratulations, feels good to be part of the forum.

turnpin your German isn't that bad :D

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Matchless.plumb Earns Trusted Advisor Tag in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Creating content since 2001. Untold Media.

OFFICIAL SPONSORS

OFFICIAL SPONSORS

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock