Search the forum,

Discuss MCZ Stove igniting A08 code in the Central Heating Forum area at PlumbersForums.net

Hi, my elderly mum has a MCZ stove for the past year-warranty up soon. It’s been extremely sensitive and has broken down numerous times. One of the main things has been an A08 smoke fan code appearing on the display. My mum keeps the stove in pristine condition and it’s just been fully cleaned by an engineer….? I saw somewhere a suggestion that the smoke fan needs to be replaced-is this right? We’ve been getting that code within six months of buying the stove
Any help would be extremely appreciated-Ber

If it’s under warranty call the manufacturer out ?

If it’s under warranty call the manufacturer out ?
Thanks Shaun, yea the plumbers contracted to the pellet company have been out loads-they fix it and then it packs up in a few weeks. The warranty is up soon, I suppose it’s time to play hardball. There are very few people we know that have these stoves and my mum keeps being told y’know they’re very sensitive, the whole thing about keeping then clean-which we know and are constantly cleaning. I just thought maybe someone might have insight or tips regarding that smoke fan code or maybe there is more we could do to make it operate properly Thanks Ber

Yep sounds like there not fixing the problem just delaying

Reply to MCZ Stove igniting A08 code in the Central Heating Forum area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Hi, Can anyone advise as to why the cold water to my bathroom keeps airlocking? This originally happened about 12 months ago and has happened 3-4 times since. It’s an upstairs bathroom, fed from a tank in the attic. The tank is about 8 Meters away and feeds a bath, sink and toilet. The tank...
Replies
Views
Creating content since 2001. Untold Media.

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock