Search the forum,

Discuss Mechanical Forman rates in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.

gasmanrob

Plumbers Arms member
Plumber
Gas Engineer
Just wondering what the going rate was for a working Forman on mechanical been offered a position but rate seems real low

thanks in advance

£16-£20
Self employed or on the books?
Maybe more on bigger projects but if you are lacking experience then foreman may not be the best place to start.

Last edited:
18-20 per hour down in swest

Have several friends who foreman jobs out on commercial side and this is what they pay project depending.

On site as general idiot plumbers will get between 15- 18 per hour now

Do you have to change your name to Adam, and drink out of little glasses with umbrellas in them?

I suppose it dependd how big yhe jobs are if they are smallish then less stress , consider hoe much you need continuity

Not gone for that role as such have been in 2 days of negotiations regarding pay and conditions. And have agreed I wont be working forman but occasionally a charge hand weekly reports on progress and placing phase material requisitions but that is only when there is a large project on and will include additional payment. I will predominantly be a service and technical got a good wage out of it considdering my experience more then I should be but less tgen I could be. Putting me in for refcom as well as commercial tickets.

Oh by the way im commercial. .

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Mechanical Forman rates in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Creating content since 2001. Untold Media.

OFFICIAL SPONSORS

OFFICIAL SPONSORS

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock