Search the forum,

Discuss Mercedes X-Class Pickup Forum in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dan

Administrator
Staff member
Admin
X-Class Forum | Mercedes-Benz X-Class Forums - Free X-Class Advice and News

The largest X-Class Forum on earth. Well. Soon to be. We have 4 members and have been online an hour. Our competition has 16 members and has been online 9 months.

It's a pick up using a navara chassis that they'll no doubt sell for £200,000.

Let's see how this pans out lol

I've also updated the Amarok forum. www.vwamarokforum.net

And am considering using the same style for here. What are your thoughts on it?

Hell yeah.

Good job I know the owner eh?

It's alright, when the lads on there ask for a plumber I'll think of here matey. I promise. :D

Maybe not you. But Definitely the forum. lol

:D

X-Class Forums | MB XClass Forums

Welcome to the Mercedes-Benz X-Class Forums. The largest X-Class forums online. Select the category you wish to navigate to below:-

We hope you find our forums helpful. We have tried to include all the forum categories that we think we will need for a new X-Class forum, given the fact the X-Class is new itself. But should you think of an XClass-related category that we don't already have, then give us a shout and we'll add it! :)

X-CLASS FORUMS COMPETITION TIME!!

Win $100 USD Amazon Voucher just by captioning this following photo on the forum! We're new, we're awesome, we're all about the Mercedes-Benz X-Class, and we're the newest Mercedes-Benz X-Class Forums online.

Click here to view the X-Class photo, and give it a funny caption! It's free to enter!

• Funny
Reactions: rpm
Mercedes cars have certainly improved their design.
Not sure about Pickup trucks for the UK though. SUVs yes, Pickups no.
I know a small minority of builders and farmers use them for carrying bricks, hay bales, but each to their own I guess.
More an American choice, or for countries with less rain than this part of the world IMO.
One benefit is same tax allowances as a company van.
I would want a practical roof on a truck, but then it becomes a sort of van anyway, but with less capacity than most vans.
Several Japanese manufacturers have already covered the market here with reliable alternatives, so that is unlikely to change.

Last edited:
Most people that drive pick ups need to trade them in for a sinclair c5 or a bus ticket.

A lot of farmers drive them round our way, fair enough, it's a workhorse.

But not for the 100m drive to drop little johnny off at the nursery.

Come 2040 though we will all be in c5's

Do they come with the option of a tray on the back?
The way they are at the moment, wouldn't seem plausible to try and work out of.
The sides are too high to reach over and find / grab things.
( you would scratch and dent the sides from the first attempt )

You would have too access everything from the tail gate.

Mercedes would have a target market in mind, well before the vehicle started production.

I don't think it was the Tradesmen's market that would have gotten the decision for starting production over the line.

They're tax deductible comfy 5-seaters. That's why they sell lol

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Mercedes X-Class Pickup Forum in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

• Informative
All advice appreciated. I've made a number of bad decisions & trying to stop the flow. I used a small plumbing company (one man band but supplies all trades) that had installed two bathrooms for me previously with satisfactory results. Therefore, I had a combi boiler installed last week...
Replies
Views
Okay, so this is part of a wider efforts to balance the books for the forums. We're trialing it out. But it comes with some good benefits as well as a few ads. So read the whole thread please before judging and replying. :) New Ads for logged-in users unless you have any one of the below:- You...
Replies
Views
Me and @Lou thought we'd knock up a new forum yesterday so looked through some domain names we have, and rather than start something else business or automotive-related we thought we'd try something new so we went for more of a social theme with BritishForums.co.uk. So far we've sorted out the...
Replies
Views
Hi All, I am so glad I found this forum whilst looking for advice on the net. I am not a plumber as such but I do know a thing or two about DIY. Our house is a 1937 built detached which had a central heating system installed in probably around the early 80's, originally oil boiler system. But...
Replies
Views
B
The new iPad is called..." New iPad" they must have been up all night thinking that one up. So far from keynote speech, live - • Apple announces new iPad, available 16 March • Confirms 'Retina Display', A5X processor and 5MP camera • Also adds LTE and voice dictation • iOS 5.1 announced; brings...
Replies
Views
Rickster123
R
Creating content since 2001. Untold Media.

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock