Currently reading:
Millionare Plumbers

Discuss Millionare Plumbers in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
H

Hugh

Charlie Mullins springs to mind when people talk about how well plumbers get paid he's the MD of londons biggest and best plumbing company, as you know its hard enougth for most of us all to earn a crust at the moment , do you think their are goin to be many more self made millionare in the plumbing & heating game?

Charlie Mullins springs to mind when people talk about how well plumbers get paid he's the MD of londons biggest and best plumbing company, as you know its hard enougth for most of us all to earn a crust at the moment , do you think their are goin to be many more self made millionare in the plumbing & heating game?

absolutley, all you have to do is train new recruits for 2 weeks, charge em £5k and promise them £50k p.a. after training. and watch them role in wide eyed and :D

Actually Redsaw,,If the rumours I am hearing are correct, last week one of the largest and best established Franchise Operations has gone belly up, not good news as far as I am concerned as some nice, well meaning guys, who only wished to earn an honest crust will stand to lose significant amounts of invested cash. In a way I hope the rumours aren't true, watch and see.

Actually Redsaw,,If the rumours I am hearing are correct, last week one of the largest and best established Franchise Operations has gone belly up, not good news as far as I am concerned as some nice, well meaning guys, who only wished to earn an honest crust will stand to lose significant amounts of invested cash. In a way I hope the rumours aren't true, watch and see.
any clues to the identity? just incase im thinking of investing

whilst it is a terrible thing for those who have paid for training to lose their money this was inevitable,all these companies jumping on the training bandwaggon trying to get money out of people desperate to retrain, on as most of them said a reccesion proof industry,30,000 plumbers needed, earn £50,000 a year easy ,train to be a master plumber in 12 weeks 100% pass rate.a total disaster in the makeing.

In all honesty I am quarter of the way there to be becoming a plumbing millionaire. :D

Oh Bugger sorry my mistake my wife has just informed me that I am wrong thats what I owe :(

Oh well lets hope I get a job tommorow ;)

just over half way on paper;) then i'll move to n.z. in $ to top it up when i retire at 55.x2

No malice to anyone involved intended, but I have heard that Plumblocal are calling the receivers in, I feel really sorry for the guys who bought into it and stand to lose their investments, I suppose Eleclocal will go as well, I don't know the full facts.

Regardless of what many people on here think of "Fast tracking" and Franchises, the original concept was sound, and with the right people running it, giving the right help and support to their technicians it could have been a flagship for the career changing industry.

Without wishing to fall foul of the libel laws, I am of the opinion that trying to turn it into an operation where instead of supporting, encouraging and fostering the development of the franchisees, thus creating a sound business partnership for the future, merely looking on them as "cash cows" and trying to lock them into punitive contracts where they roll around on **** stained floors in the back of bookies shops for £30 quid an hour, of which they then pay a large percentage of that for the privilige, was doomed to failure.

The British industrial disease, idiots in charge who don't know what they are talking about, trying to make a fast buck off the back of the working man, while they swan around in flash cars talking millions when they haven't got tuppence of their own to scratch their greedy, selfish ar*s*s.

follow pimlicos work ethic you can still make it ,with them custermer allways comes first.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Millionare Plumbers in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Back