Search the forum,

Discuss mono bloc kitchen sink mixer in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
looking for a monobloc mixer working on .1 of a bar
all ones I have found are very poor flow
gravity system ,

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to mono bloc kitchen sink mixer in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

hello all, happy new year! i hope i have posted this in the right section i have a shower bar mixer. the shower runs luke warm. a quick google search showed some ideas on how to adjust it. i tried adjusting it and it didn't change the temp. when i adjusted it the other way to test the cold...
Replies
Views
Hi there, All was good until one day the hot water suddenly started running quite a lot cooler. Putting my hand on the output at the boiler it's still hot there so I'm guessing there's a problem with cold water feeding into the hot water somewhere along the line. I have mixer taps on two...
Replies
Views
Good afternoon, Just looking for some general advise, I'm renovating my kitchen and need to disconnect my kitchen sink pipes while I re-plaster the room and wait for my new sink to arrive. So I need to temporary cap off the two below connections cant seem to find what is the best way to do this.
Replies
Views
My mother has been away on holiday for a few weeks and she has a kitchen mixer tap that has a very slow drip nothing significant - been like that for a couple of years. The mixer has a a long spout that can be rotated between sink and drain bowl. She left the house meticulously clean. I came to...
Replies
Views
I live in an apartment block where generally hot water is supplied from the communal hot water cylinder and cold water to bathrooms is supplied from cold water tanks in the loft. It is a vented system. However, in a basement flat and a ground floor flat cold water supply to bathrooms is...
Replies
Views
Creating content since 2001. Untold Media.

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock