Search the forum,

Discuss Monument vs Hilmor vs Rothenberger in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
I have 2 of the old Himor frame benders and only have the original steel formers, which are indestructible and just need to be rubbed with steel wool and oiled occasionally.
The steel formers are much heavier than the modern aluminium formers, but I much prefer the old type.

I've got my dad's old hillmor, about twenty years old. It's getting tougher bending 22mm, but that might be my age! I've also got his old tripod bender, bending 28mm is great fun.

Apologises to the OP.
Leo! How you doing, missed you dry wit my friend and how`s that 4 legged babe magnet of yours?

Apologises to the OP.
Leo! How you doing, missed you dry wit my friend and how`s that 4 legged babe magnet of yours?

The pooch is spot one thanks mate. It's all change on here, I don't like change!

Haha, see you haven`t changed then, good on yer.
Google the name of the man you most traded insults with. ;)

Tried googling, what shall I type after his user name?

????

No joy, and I'm banned from pm,ing you. I'm all a bundle of fascinated.

I was still about when all that happened, shame really. It was a good larf on here. But it got away from some people.

• Agree
Reactions: rpm
My benditnow's good. Very occasionally ripples a bend on 22 but then I give it a wipe over and it doesn't do it again. The hook's a bit rough though - had to put a bit of tape over it - especially for chrome pipe. Tried a brand new Hilmor and it was nowhere near as good as my benditnow.

The Bahco ones are lovely to use, but cost a lot and only do one size.

Why bother pulling bends? I just connect up a bit of hose with a couple of Jubilee clips. Much less hassle :)

I'm looking at buying a floor standing one. Saw one being used the other day. They are an awesome bit of kit, just bloody expensive for a decent one.
Old hilmor for me!! I got my set of floorstanding benders 2nd hand from ebay. £85. Does 15mm to 54mm. Beast of a machine. Sanded back abit of rush and a lick of paint and shes a beaut. Not that it gets used much anymore.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Monument vs Hilmor vs Rothenberger in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Creating content since 2001. Untold Media.

OFFICIAL SPONSORS

OFFICIAL SPONSORS

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock