Search the forum,

Discuss Mr Plumber Training & Assessments Centres in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
Has anyone here ever dealt with Mr Plummer?

They offer Gas, Plumbing and Electrical training.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Mr Plumber Training & Assessments Centres in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Hey, I'm a new entrant and I've just completed my 2 year training course and have my final week gas assessment next week. I was just looking for some advice on what I can expect? (I'm not asking for answers or cheat sheets, just what the final assessment week intales so I can be best prepared)...
Replies
Views
Just a quick question on common ducts for gas laundry appliances. I have recently looked at a gas ironer which shared a common duct with 2 electric dryers. I believe this isn't allowed but the manufacturer sais it's up to a risk assessment. Any ideas anyone.
Replies
Views
Hi, would anyone like to hazard a guess at what's causing this problem on the ground floor of our house? As you can see, the bottom of both sides of the door frame are wet. The doorway is nowhere near any windows and is positioned pretty much in the centre of the house. Could this be water...
Replies
Views
Please can anyone help or point me in the right direcrion. I have recently completed a 18 month bpec management learning programme (apprenticeship) I am now qualified in CCN1, CENWAT, MET1, Unvented, CONGLP1PD. I need to get my CONGLP1-LAV as that is the work I am hoping to predominately do...
Replies
Views
    • Informative
Why am I not surprised? Britain’s gas network still using engines from 1960s RAF fighter jets Ageing aircraft turbines will cost millions to replace, says National Gas chief Jonathan Leake14 January 2024 • 5:49pm Mr Butterworth, chief executive of National Gas, says the network is powered by...
Replies
Views
Creating content since 2001. Untold Media.

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock