Search the forum,

Discuss national utility solutions - anyone used them? in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
Had an email today from trading standards saying these scammers have voluntarily wound the company up. Probably owing money to loads of ppl . What bets on they start up under another company. One word SCUM

your not alone mate ive been trying to get my 2k back ive had 3 jobs , there address is unit 4,crookedholm commercial center 81 main st kilmarnock scotland KA3 6JU TEL . 01563 533238 If i dont get my money back soon i think i will be paying a visit

Hi rogue trader contact mlm insolvency on 0141 2281327 as they are putting together a list of creditors to take action against this company .personally don't think we will get money back but at least it worth at try also contact joe burns on 01563 554384 he works for trading standards in Scotland and is also putting a case together regarding nat utility solutions and needs as many people as possibly who have been ripped off by this company to contact him to help with the case

hi
thanks for the info will ring them tomoz, i spoke to domonic watson today hes suppose to be the uk contract manager said he would look into things for me but wont hold my breath, im surpised nobody has been to sort them out before now were 3 hours away but if dont get our money back we'll be taking a drive down, let me know how you get on or you think of anything else i'll do the same mate cheers for the reply srgs

hi
thanks for the info will ring them tomoz, i spoke to domonic watson today hes suppose to be the uk contract manager said he would look into things for me but wont hold my breath, im surpised nobody has been to sort them out before now were 3 hours away but if dont get our money back we'll be taking a drive down, let me know how you get on or you think of anything else i'll do the same mate cheers for the reply srgs

What do you intend on doing when you get there? You can't do him/them in, you can't take anything from the property as that will be theft, once the company goes into liquidation whether voluntary or not everything belonging to the company including cash and property is in the hands of the official receiver. Only once he/she has gone through the company's trading activities and accounts will you likely to get anything back. If either the receiver, trading standards or come to that HMRC think illegal practices / trading have taken place then the company directors are personally liable and will be prosecuted they can also be forced to sell their homes to settle with the creditors. Obviously other people other than UK plumbing forum members will have been targeted. So to go up there and pay a visit all heavy handed isn't going to do you or anyone else any favours whatsoever. Besides once it all becomes official all assets and bank accounts become suspended, so even if they wanted to pay you back, they wouldn't be allowed to. Just let the law do its job...
For those of you who have been stung I would get a copy of all the directors both past and present including the company secretarys names and addresses as they will all have been part of this scam. By the way their website now seems to have a virus...

National Utility Solutions are in the process of Liquidation.

If you are owed money, get yourself on the creditors list by contacting their Liquidators.

Dear Sir/Madam,I note from your forum that some of your members have had dealings with the above company for access to work that did not materialise. Can I ask you to approach the following members to ask if they would contact me asap to provide details of their dealings with NUS. I have to stress that I cannot give guarantees that their assistance will result in successful action against the people behind NUS but their help would assist ouir investigations.
Could you also advise them that NUS is in the process of liquidation. The liquidators are MLM Solutions, 23 Nelson Mandela Place, Glasgow G2 1QY. If they contact themyour members can at least lodge a claim as creditors and may, just may, receive some of the money they paid back. Their telephone number is 0141 228 1327.
Theforum members are:
Lady Apprentice.
Ricky 300
Andy Atkins 2477
Rogue Trader
Mario 27 and,
Doggy Doo
If you or they know of any others affected please get them to contact me.
As I will be away from my desk for the next week, it would be best if they e-mailed me at [email protected].

Thanks for your help.

Joe Burns.

Last edited:
alright srgs i took your advice and rung those numbers and found out nus have gone into liquidation on monday, i gave my details to Insolvency and joe burns at trading standards i will just see what happens thanks again

If all of us on the forum club together maybe we'll get a discount we could cover the whole country and make a fortune:smilewinkgrin:

putting your name on the creditors list is a pointless exercise these people know how to extrct the money out of the company

I so wish I had logged onto this site earlier. I followed the exact same path and paid my money. In the year we only ever received 1 job from G3 like yourself and had to go back to it 3 times! From March12 we have been trying to get our money back and when I have managed to speak to someone they have given me addresses to write into. I have sent the letters recorded and they have all come back return to sender. When I called last week I was put on hold and then about 1/2 hour later a recorded message came on saying hello I want to complain! It was all very bizarre. I also received an email offering new contracts for our postal area that we had. I am still going to keep trying to contact them but I would say that anything that seems to good to be true, probably is!!! ************STAY AWAY FROM NUS - IT IS A MASSIVE SCAM ************* If anyone has managed to get there money back, I would be grateful to hear. Thanks

I watch the "You've been scammed" programme on TV. When I saw the 1st post on this thread, I just knew it was a scam. Perhaps this programme could investigate it, or "Watchdog", "Rogue traders" etc

I have contacted them regarding their contracts - They offer a min of 400 jobs per year and want £2000 up front that covers you for 2 years

Anyone worked for them or know anyone who has ? Cheers

AVOID AT ALL COSTS .... AND DON'T PART WITH ANY MONEY ...PLEASE EVERYONE NOTE THE RECENT CORRESPONDENCE I HAVE JUST RECEIVED FROM COMPANIES HOUSE :---

[email protected]
This message has been generated in response to your request to monitor the
following company:
Company Name : NAT UTILITY SOLUTIONS LIMITED
Company Number: 07428069
The following form/document(s) have been filed for the above company and are
available to order from our Companies House WebCHeck service:
Document Type Form
------------- ----
Liq Doc 600
Liq Doc LRESEX
Please visit your WebCHeck account to order the above recently filed
document(s).
If you have any questions about this email, please contact the Companies House
Contact Centre on 0303 1234 500.
If you wish to cancel or amend this Monitor Request, please visit 'My Monitor'
within your WebCHeck account.
WebCHeck - Select and Access Company Information
Yours sincerely,
Companies House

I watch the "You've been scammed" programme on TV. When I saw the 1st post on this thread, I just knew it was a scam. Perhaps this programme could investigate it, or "Watchdog", "Rogue traders" etc

AVOID AT ALL COSTS .... AND DON'T PART WITH ANY MONEY ...PLEASE EVERYONE NOTE THE
RECENT CORRESPONDENCE I HAVE JUST RECEIVED FROM COMPANIES HOUSE :---

[email protected]

following company:

Document Type Form

------------- ----

Liq Doc 600

Liq Doc LRESEX

document(s).

WebCHeck - Select
and Access Company Information

Yours sincerely,

Companies House

I so wish I had logged onto this site earlier. I followed the exact same path and paid my money. In the year we only ever received 1 job from G3 like yourself and had to go back to it 3 times! From March12 we have been trying to get our money back and when I have managed to speak to someone they have given me addresses to write into. I have sent the letters recorded and they have all come back return to sender. When I called last week I was put on hold and then about 1/2 hour later a recorded message came on saying hello I want to complain! It was all very bizarre. I also received an email offering new contracts for our postal area that we had. I am still going to keep trying to contact them but I would say that anything that seems to good to be true, probably is!!! ************STAY AWAY FROM NUS - IT IS A MASSIVE SCAM ************* If anyone has managed to get there money back, I would be grateful to hear. Thanks

I WAS SUCCESSFULL IN GETTING MY MONEY (£2000) BACK BUT ONLY BECAUSE I PAID ON MY CREDIT CARDS ....BUT SEE BELOW :-

AVOID AT ALL COSTS .... AND DON'T PART WITH ANY MONEY ...PLEASE EVERYONE NOTE THE

[email protected]

following company:

Document Type Form

------------- ----

Liq Doc 600

Liq Doc LRESEX

document(s).

WebCHeck - Select

Yours sincerely,

Companies House

National Utility Solutions are in the process of Liquidation.

If you are owed money, get yourself on the creditors list by contacting their Liquidators.

[email protected]

following company:

Document Type Form

------------- ----

Liq Doc 600

Liq Doc LRESEX

document(s).

WebCHeck - Select

Yours sincerely,

Companies House

putting your name on the creditors list is a pointless exercise these people know how to extrct the money out of the company

It may be true that you stand little chance of recovering any money but please still put your name on the list. The more on the list the more likelihood of a fraud investigation.

Why do they allways operate from Scotland ?? is their some safety net that stops them from being prosecuted ??

Had an email passed to me today saying that a company in the USA has purchased the domain name for NUS and doesn't want to be associated with the British company that threads may be about on our forum.

We haven't looked into this and don't know the ins and outs.

But I'd like to say, giving the benefit of the doubt, that threads on this forum are not related in any way to any new company that has risen, and has just started to trade using the same name.

Must be honest, it has been a while since we heard about these on here. So perhaps all fair game and genuine.

I'd also like to say, just on the off chance it is the original firm, they MAY be trying new tactics. So if you have something negative to say about them, unless you're prepared to sign off your post with you personal details (not just a Hotmail email address or burner phone) then don't bother. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to national utility solutions - anyone used them? in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Hello, I am seeking some advice, I have a POTTERTON PROMAX 28 COMBI Boiler and I noticed yesterday that the water around the house is no longer warming up. The heat exchanger has been changed 6 months ago, so I do not believe it is that. Does anyone have any ideas on what it could be? Thanks
Replies
Views
Hi, Can anyone advise as to why the cold water to my bathroom keeps airlocking? This originally happened about 12 months ago and has happened 3-4 times since. It’s an upstairs bathroom, fed from a tank in the attic. The tank is about 8 Meters away and feeds a bath, sink and toilet. The tank...
Replies
Views
The fittings below are for a mixer bar attached to a self contained shower. i.e not a wall. The attaching screws have snapped. I could get two new brackets, dismantle that existing one and start again or I could try and re attach via those screws, removing the broken ones from the plate and wall...
Replies
Views
I was stupid enough not to check the position of the pipes under the tiles when installing a toilet and drilled right through the center of a 16 mm copper water pipe. I exposed the pipe by removing a ~30cm section of the plastic sleeve and a ~10 cm section of the pipe around the hole. Several...
Replies
Views
We run a community village hall and have a large kitchen provided for the use of hirers. This includes a Lincat SLR9 gas cooker which I believe is a 23.8Kw appliance with all six burners and oven on max. This was installed some 10 years ago and has passed all subsequent Gas Safety inspections as...
Replies
Views
Creating content since 2001. Untold Media.

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock