Search the forum,

Discuss Need help finding a white tap! in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
S

SquiresPlumbing

Looking for a replacement for this Tap for customer can't seem to find one anywhere, as long as the body is where the heads can be changed to the current ones in use!
Any ideas where do them would be great.
iv already ruled out, plumbcenter, willbond, plumbfix, tradepoint, ghrayams

IMG_0537.JPG

I've not seen taps like that for a very long time.
Why are you changing them, is the coating coming off?

I would have a look on ebay pal , I have had a couple of white kitchen taps off there this year .

If that is an Ideal Standard mixer tap, then it probably will be possible just to buy the body complete with works, but without the heads. The old heads normally still fit the new tap. That was the way those taps came, - body with choice of heads.
I know that because I have bought just the body and used original heads for a customer.
Tell your customer chrome would be so much better

I think you'll be mighty lucky to find a replacement white basin mixer that will take those tap heads, the bath mixer will be the same age so probably on it's way out too. Would be pushing for new chrome taps if that was my customer.
Sometimes you have to concede to the fact that you can't perform miracles.
If they are desperately attached to the bonny white mixer maybe getting it re-coated could be an option, lot of messing about though and would probably work out more expensive.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Need help finding a white tap! in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Creating content since 2001. Untold Media.

OFFICIAL SPONSORS

OFFICIAL SPONSORS

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock