Search the forum,

Discuss Need help with a leaking diverter. in the Bathrooms, Showers and Wetrooms area at PlumbersForums.net

Hi all. My first post. I am renovating an '80s condo and the diverter is leaking. I tried to unscrew the outer cover but it seems stuck.

I don't want to damage anything and hope to fix my self. I did get a qout to change out the three handel system to a one handel with a remodlers plate, but th e estimate was $900.

Any ideas of the type of valve and a compatible replacement?

Thank you

Attachments

• 20220420_153624.jpg
    20220420_153624.jpg
    192.7 KB · Views: 9

Reply to Need help with a leaking diverter. in the Bathrooms, Showers and Wetrooms area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

So I bought my first flat recently (am in UK) and in a bit of a pickle as the bathroom has turned up lots of problems that weren't picked up by...
Replies
Views
I assume the answer is no, but if this fixes the issue I know it will be what my builders sub contractor plumber will do. Therefore, before he is...
Replies
Views
Looking for a bit of advice regarding the shower diverter valve on my bathtaps. Pictures attached. Problem is that when I run the taps to fill...
Replies
Views
Hello everyone Before I succumb to this problem I’m reaching out for some help. There’s very little info on the web and I can’t get hold of a...
Replies
Views
Hi all, This may be a slightly lengthy one, but i'm having a seriously rough time with a bad leak in the ceiling of the downstairs bathroom...
Replies
Views
Creating content since 2001. Untold Media.

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock