Search the forum,

Discuss Neostrahl tap leaking in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
A

as1981

All,

I have one of the taps shown in the attachment. I can't find any way of opening it to repair the leak. Could anyone advise?

Thank

Andrew

Attachments

• 20170203_084504[1].jpg
    20170203_084504[1].jpg
    98.5 KB · Views: 19
Can't help with that, sorry.

But I can tell you, that I had a problem tap and the only name visible was Neostrahl on the nozzle.
They come out, and on my tap the name only applied to the nozzle, not the tap.

There might be a very small grub screw at the back.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Neostrahl tap leaking in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Please can someone advise how to fix this shower that leaks? I guess I need to replace the washers inside the taps. Is it the blue or red one? My local DIY place didn't have the washer last time I attempted this. The cold tap is the culprit, a bit soft to tighten and leaks unless really tight...
Replies
Views
I have a slow leak in the bath. Its a mixer type set up. I'm unfamiliar with the tap handles and how to access the cartridges etc. If I can work out the product name/brand/type then I can work out how to remove the tap handles (no obvious indices so presuming they pull off some how). Would...
Replies
Views
Hello, I need some advise, will greatly appreciate if someone can help. My mixer tap is leaking from base want to renew it. However the tap cold/hot water feed is connected via connectors/fittings as shown in attached picture. Can anyone please advise how to disconnect tap from these fittings as...
Replies
Views
Hi there I have attached a video below, showing where my kitchen tap is leaking from, is this possible to repair by replacing the hose pipe or would I need to replace the whole tap? I had a plumber take a look who said the whole tap needed replacing. If it is just the hose supply do I...
Replies
Views
Hi, My Blanco Kitchen Tap Model Swift BM1420 is leaking. Please see attached photos for details of where water leaks from. What I've done so far. I replaced the cartridge. Leak persisted. Bought some replacement seals and tried to put in place of the old ones. Here's what I did next. Remove...
Replies
Views
Creating content since 2001. Untold Media.

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock