Search the forum,

Discuss Nest install help :( in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
R

Rothers

I have a Worcester Greenstar 30Si and I'm trying to install the Nest Thermostat. I'm under the impression the case is a sealed unit can anyone confirm that for me please?

If so, can I get to the wiring without breaking the seal. I'm fine with electrics but boilers aren't my thing and I don't want to damage it. I can't see a way to remove the front panel .. :thumbs_down:

Need a gas safe engy as case needs to come off with most

What version of the si do you have can you take a pic of the controls under the flap ?

Last edited:
Greenstar 30Si COMBI Mk IV
Condensing boiler

Does that help?

That model is case sealed so you require a gas safe engy sorry to say

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Nest install help :( in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Hi Fellow Engineers I've attached a wiring diagram I've just completed, I wanted to make sure I've got it correct. Looking to install 2 Nest thermostats to a Worcester combi boiler. 1 Zone is radiators and the other is UFH, with pump on manifold Would be grateful to receive feedback. Thanks
Replies
Views
I have a home with an oil boiler in a garage turned into a flat, heating both flat and main house, running c plan with two pumps, two motorised valves simple bi-metal thermostat on wall in flat with 4 standard TRV's rarely used so not worried about the flat, and main house has Nest Gen 3 in the...
Replies
Views
Hi everyone, Just wanted to share my experience with "upgrading" an S plan setup to Opentherm and Vaillant Control Center (VR66). There are a few threads on a few different forums but I wanted to share a full write-up with all the steps needed, benefits and costs. Overall, I fully recommend...
Replies
Views
We have recently moved into a property which has a Worcester Greenstar Highflow 440 Standalone Combi gas boiler. This appears to be a relatively old unit however, it is still in great working condition and has been serviced on a regular basis. I'd like to add a Nest Thermostat to control the...
Replies
Views
I've got a Baxi 600 combi, with a Google Nest thermostat, fitted a year ago. I've just learnt about OpenTherm, so went into my Nest settings, and found that it is disabled (only on/off mode is selectable, OpenTherm gives an error message). I spoke to the installer who says that he never...
Replies
Views
Creating content since 2001. Untold Media.

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock