Search the forum,

Discuss Nest on a splan +system in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.

king of pipes

Esteemed
Plumber
Gas Engineer
Subscribed
Customer is having a nest system fitted on the job i am doing cameras, smoke alarm, and heating need to control 3 towel rails on another zone, trv's fitted no stat needed whats best way seperate timer to operate zone valve and relay for switching one without the other coming on . cheers kop

Put them on there own circuit and s plus plan it

S Plan Wiring Ideal Vouge With Nests.png

Ideal shaun thanks bud will pass it on to my sparky hes making a bit of a meal of it cheers kop.

i would put the towels on there own port valve

but you will /it require its own nest as i dont think they do a 3 zone one

That's what I thought said that in my first post bud no point on a second nest. Cheers kop

sorry just re read it theres no way on the nest as it only does 2 zones

could you split the heating into 2 zones?

That what i am going to do mate joule cylinder has 3 zone valves fitted 2 heating zones and a hot water bud

zone 1 heating
zone 2 cylinder
zone 3 heating
zone 4 towel rads

and use two nest systems and use the towel rads on the cylinder side no stat then

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Nest on a splan +system in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Fitted unvented hotwater cylinder building control looking forms signed it off job was in england i am qualified northern ireland send out a form to fill in what do u need to sign off in england as building control said they dont give out forms like they do in northern ireland
Replies
Views
Hi, I have an old steel water mains pipe (approx 45mm) that I need to connect to a new pehd water mains (25mm). I can't get at it to create a new thread so what's the best way of connecting the two? Cheers, Peter
Replies
Views
Hi All I have a leak coming from within my Mira Elite QT shower. It seems to be flowing from behind the switching Control. Any ideas what could be causing this leak. Already Changed the Pump Elbow as one of the clips had popped which was causing a second small leak, Any idea? Is it time to buy...
Replies
Views
The fittings below are for a mixer bar attached to a self contained shower. i.e not a wall. The attaching screws have snapped. I could get two new brackets, dismantle that existing one and start again or I could try and re attach via those screws, removing the broken ones from the plate and wall...
Replies
Views
Hi. I need a new toilet supply line but don’t know the size type of the fitting at the shut off valve. It is not 3/8 compression. It is a plastic nut about the same size as the one going into the cistern but has a different thread. Attached is a photo. Can you advise. Thanks.
Replies
Views
Creating content since 2001. Untold Media.

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock