Search the forum,

Discuss Never seen boiler before in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.

Riley

Super Moderator
S. Mod
Plumber
Gas Engineer
Subscribed
Hello chaps hope you’re all well. i realise the firing process will be the same but I came across a Dimplex OV 32 for the first time and don’t really know where to start with it. It’s in a colossal house and is flashing an error code 7. I’m completely unfamiliar with this boiler and am struggling to find any guidance online as to what the 7 relates to. All other facets to the system seem to be working correctly just boiler won’t fire. Any thoughts as ever appreciated

Ah thanks mate I was searching under everything including the GC and was just getting nothing. Ugh a premium rate call to dimplex eh been a while since I’ve had to contact them.

Ah thanks mate I was searching under everything including the GC and was just getting nothing. Ugh a premium rate call to dimplex eh been a while since I’ve had to contact them.

Use the customer phone :D

Yeah but they get funny when you’re on there for the obligatory hour while dimplex faff about

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Never seen boiler before in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Creating content since 2001. Untold Media.

OFFICIAL SPONSORS

OFFICIAL SPONSORS

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock