Search the forum,

Discuss New administrator in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
B

Barry98

Welcome Mr Doberman to the ukplumbersforum , the best forum in th uk.

Mr Doberman :) :welcome: I hope your administration compliments the site and it's users admirably *bows*

Hello and welcome to the greatest forum on the web Mr D. Might I be so bold as to ask you to tell us a little about yourself?

I meant background. Having one admin who gigs with the tilers is bad enough, but if Dobie turns out to be a sparks......... Well, could we trust him? Or would he sell on our darker secrets fo 25 pieces of silver?

Rest assured, I am here to keep the whole place clean. To keep the place free from spammers and troublemakers and to let you guys get on with the forums.

I am also here to help out or try to help the mods especially the newer ones get to grips with the forum controls.

Oh, bloomin' 'eck ...

I thought I'd finished with changing carpets.

Had the green one out two weeks ago and carefully rolled it so it can be used again in the future. Terrible job as whoever bought it obviously didn't know about needing at least 20% wool in carpets. Anyway, been stored away.

Then the blue one had to come out last week for an airing. The moths!!! Never seen so many. Good vacuum and great crowds to see the new gasman and his bod walk down the "aisle" and kneel while having the ceremonial sword tapped on their shoulders - oh the dandruff - more vacuuming ...

Now, just like buses it's out with another carpet - got the the red one this time for another administrator (thought the country was overrun with these blighters but heyho ...)

Oh - Welcome (what was your name again? [dkia scrolls up]) Mr. Doberman. Welcome!!!

[Anyone got a spare place in the asylum for dkia?]

Hey I was asked to come here, I never went looking for it. had I known it was going to cause such a fuss I wouldn't have bothered.

No fuss Mr D, we were just a little unprepared is all.

I would've liked time to put clean knickers and my drinking wellies on!

its friday mr d , pint in the arms later your round and we will crack on

Thought it wouldn't hurt to have an extra pair of hands on board. Was going to add him as a mod but then thought there's probably a couple of things he could help with if he had admin access to the forum as he can then help edit moderators accounts and whatnot too. A top mod on the tile forum so I'm sure he'll do sound here.

And of course, like me and Dave, we're not here to shake things up or owt. Just here to help you guys get on with it really. :)

Thought it wouldn't hurt to have an extra pair of hands on board. Was going to add him as a mod but then thought there's probably a couple of things he could help with if he had admin access to the forum as he can then help edit moderators accounts and whatnot too. A top mod on the tile forum so I'm sure he'll do sound here.

And of course, like me and Dave, we're not here to shake things up or owt. Just here to help you guys get on with it really. :)

i think you should upgrade my level of access so i can ban people :)

You can ban spammers via the spam feature... just all mods cannot ban legit members....

You can ban spammers via the spam feature... just all mods cannot ban legit members....

boooo boooooo booooooooo

have you seen the stuff system3 and croppie put they need banning

opps just seen this isnt in the mods area o well

love you boys

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to New administrator in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Creating content since 2001. Untold Media.

OFFICIAL SPONSORS

OFFICIAL SPONSORS

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock