Search the forum,
  • Thread starter Barry98
  • Start date
  • Replies 52
  • Views 9K

Discuss New administrator in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
pls dont baned me for not been able to be here :) lol

boooo boooooo booooooooo

have you seen the stuff system3 and croppie put they need banning

opps just seen this isnt in the mods area o well

love you boys
Hey you!!!!!
Any more of that and I'll tell everyone about the post your missus made on Facebook about you nearly electrocuting yourself and causing a flood while servicing a boiler.....

Oops too late.:rofl:

And leave my kindred spirit out of it. John (Croppie) is a talented guy. (I take payment by debit card John for that).

SO THERE.:hurray:

What do you mean nearly I did , flew about 10 feet across landing and that was her dad yeah it's all unplugged and isolated lee crack on ,

Hey I was asked to come here, I never went looking for it. had I known it was going to cause such a fuss I wouldn't have bothered.
It's nothing personal mate, it just took everyone by surprise that's all. Normally the guys being "promoted" to mods have lots of posts under them, and you suddenly appeared on the forum as a newbie but as admin as well. It kind of got everyone wondering if it was for real or someone taking the proverbial pee!

You are most welcome on what is for the larger part one of the friendliest forums on the web and the more help that we get to keep it that way, the better in my book.

Now go and ban Bod for me and Croppie please.

come on mr doberman get the rounds in(ps dont tell croppie,he drinks the bar dry)

As you're in a churchy mood, I heard something about Armageddon coming before that happens.

I go once a year , and I kid you not my mates family who we go with and mine all stand back waiting for me to burst into flames

I go once a year , and I kid you not my mates family who we go with and mine all stand back waiting for me to burst into flames
They must all have been outwith you on a few boiler installs mate.

Scary.

Dobie Baby, come kick the counter in the Arms, chat up the barmaid and show us the quality of your wad!

I'd best dash there meself. I've mods to bribe and a vicious scurrilous and probably fairly accurate rumour to quash!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to New administrator in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Hi all I’m a newbie here so please be gentle 😇 I’m in uk and recently bought a house with a few plumbing issues and hope that this forum can help me sort them out I’m pretty good with diy so can’t see any problems doing any work myself Will be posting the problems I’m having shortly 👍
Replies
Views
    • Informative
Why am I not surprised? Britain’s gas network still using engines from 1960s RAF fighter jets Ageing aircraft turbines will cost millions to replace, says National Gas chief Jonathan Leake14 January 2024 • 5:49pm Mr Butterworth, chief executive of National Gas, says the network is powered by...
Replies
Views
[url=https://www.plumbersforums.net/plumbing-news/welcome-to-plumbing-forum/]Continue reading...
Replies
Views
As recommended by the welcome email, hello all, my name is James Pirie and I am not a plumber but a keen DIY enthusiast mostly due to the severe lack of plumbers available in our area of the North West of Sutherland in Scotland. I have done some pipework, tap replacements and fixed some leaking...
Replies
Views
Creating content since 2001. Untold Media.

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock