Search the forum,

Discuss New boiler combo swap needed, plus capping and moving a few gas pipes in West Norwood in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
N

Neilwestnorwood

Hi,

Just joined the forum, I'm renovating a house and need a boiler combo straight swap for a new alpha intec 30c, plus capping and moving a few gas pipes in West Norwood, SE27

If anyone can recommend a good gas safe registered plumber, or provide us with a quote, that would be great.

Thanks

Neil

Last edited by a moderator:
Re: New boiler combo swap needed, plus capping and moving a few gas pipes in West Nor

Thanks for the opportunity.

If this job interests you please PM the op direct.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to New boiler combo swap needed, plus capping and moving a few gas pipes in West Norwood in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Hi All, We have finally decided after a bit of a persuasion to have installed a utility room in our garage that currently houses our oil boiler. Initially we thought the boiler may stay in place but after discussions with the builder we would have to move the boiler to replace the floor and...
Replies
Views
I need some advice… Our gas meter is currently in the garage conversion and runs under the stairs into the kitchen where we have the boiler. We want to do the following things: 1. Replace with a combi boiler and move to the loft. We are a semi detached house so need to the pipes run up from the...
Replies
Views
Hi everybody, I need advice on a non-Combi boiler to run on 15mm gaspipe. The house has a 300 litres megaflo water cylinder with pump, and immersion heater (that can run in emergency without the boiler on), and 16 radiators in the house across two floors. The cooking hob is induction. The...
Replies
Views
Hello all. I'm new to this forum and need some advice about some concerns about a new gas boiler that I have had fitted by a gas safe engineer. My old boiler was a heat only (with a copper tank) and has been replaced by a modern combi boiler. It just used two 22mm pipes to feed to the diverter...
Replies
Views
Hi all. Okay. Long storey but, I'll try & keep it as short as possible. We are buying a house that is in a little rural village so no gas. A guy bought it to renovate & sell over but it appears, bit off a little more than he can chew as apparently he usually buys cheap properties, toshes them...
Replies
Views
Creating content since 2001. Untold Media.

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock